With a developer account you can:
- Submit news items for posting in the main KVR news section (news items need approval from a KVR Admin before being posted).
- Add new products to the product database (The KVR database supports plug-ins, plug-in hosts, stand-alone apps, mobile apps and soundware).
- Edit your existing products in the database (edit plug-in formats, OSes, version numbers, prices, links, images, description, etc.).
- Manage developer logo for news items and your developer page (50x50 and 100x100 images).
- Manage public developer page @ KVR (company description, support links, social networking links, etc.)
Want to manage your company's products at KVR Audio and/or submit news items?
With a KVR Developer Account, companies / developers can add new products and manage their existing product listings in the KVR Product Database and submit news items for publication in the KVR News Sections.
Representatives of a developer, whether a one-man-band or a mega corp, can be made Administrators or Editors for a developer at KVR. Administrators can then manage permissions for other administrators or editors for their developer account. You can be an administrator or editor for more than one developer if necessary. If you apply to manage a developer that does not yet have an administrator we at KVR will seek confirmation that you are a legitimate representative of the developer you have applied to manage and then grant you administrator access.
You must be logged in to apply to manage a developer at KVR!