IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

Dup
Last edited by Rajah on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Have u played with the factory sounds?
Rsp
sound sculptist

Teksonik wrote:Here are 16 Multis for Sampletank 3 using only the included content...no extra libraries were used. Some may take a bit to load but hopefully they'll be worth the wait.............. :D

Teksonik Multis 01

Hope you enjoy them and find some useful. More to follow if there is any interest........ :)
Thanks Tek... Downloaded the Tek 7 x 1 a couple days ago... But some could not load because I did not have 'Cinematik'... But I think I will go pick it up now.... For $10. ... Now where on earth can you find quality sounds for that price?! :party:

How do I import those? I just tried, and nothing?
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

Last edited by Rajah on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rajah wrote:
neverenoughfunk wrote:
Rajah wrote: Well, I do have Halion5 and Halion Sonic 2... Tell me, when was the last time there was a library released for H5 and HS2? I love those instruments dearly.... but, they seem like abandon-ware..
for the record... hypersonic 1 and sampletank came out about the same time... over that period of time... there has been hypersonic 2, halion sonic 1 and halion sonic 2...

therefore... not sure what you are talking about!!!

:tu:

I am talking about sample libraries to support H5 and HS2... Dedicated libraries to work with them.. Can you buy any High Quality Bass libraries (With KeySwitching and the works)... Or a dedicated Brass/Horn libraries... Thats what I am talking about.. There is nothing out there made for H5.

paulbreeze wrote:Yesterday I created a multi with 4-5 instruments and the CPU meter in Bidule was over 80%. Same: clicks, pops, unusable. Then as a test I took out every effect from the slots (I think it was 2x piano, 1x organ, 1x strings, ?) and the CPU meter gone down to 7-8% .

Now only have to narrow down which one of the effects in the CPU hog... ;)
I finally sorted it out. The "acoustic resonance" and reverb effects were the offending ones ("CPU hog"). I am not all that impressed with those effects, compared to what I have, anyway. I will just avoid using them, and turn them off when I create multis :shrug:

Got them in, thanks Teksonik!
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

Rajah wrote:
Rajah wrote:
neverenoughfunk wrote:
Rajah wrote: Well, I do have Halion5 and Halion Sonic 2... Tell me, when was the last time there was a library released for H5 and HS2? I love those instruments dearly.... but, they seem like abandon-ware..
for the record... hypersonic 1 and sampletank came out about the same time... over that period of time... there has been hypersonic 2, halion sonic 1 and halion sonic 2...

therefore... not sure what you are talking about!!!

:tu:

I am talking about sample libraries to support H5 and HS2... Dedicated libraries to work with them.. Can you buy any High Quality Bass libraries (With KeySwitching and the works)... Or a dedicated Brass/Horn libraries... Thats what I am talking about.. There is nothing out there made for H5.
Not true, I released a library for HALion 5 including multisampled trombone and sousaphone patches and lot's of other things too -> Sonic Cinema.

Reminds me of playing Classic Nintendo games :hihi:

blueman wrote:
So you're saying this is a ST3-patch?

Rajah wrote: I am talking about sample libraries to support H5 and HS2... Dedicated libraries to work with them.. Can you buy any High Quality Bass libraries (With KeySwitching and the works)... Or a dedicated Brass/Horn libraries... Thats what I am talking about.. There is nothing out there made for H5.
question... do you know how many times those ST sounds/patches (legacy patches) have been recycled?

sonic capsule, ST, sonic refills, etc, etc, etc

Sampleconstruct wrote:
blueman wrote:
So you're saying this is a ST3-patch?
Yes, I can confirm that. The thing is, I kinda like it :D :oops:

Shocking...

Is SampleTank 3 the 'Aliens:Colonial Marines' of the music software world? Stay tuned.

Return to “Instruments”