Dimension Pro vs DSK

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

arkmabat wrote:Where did you purchase from?
Cakewalk store.

Got contacted by Cakewalk. Finally received a serial number and a registration code. All is well now.

Happy End! :wink:

First rule of Cakewalk: Don't expect an answer at the weekend!

Numanoid wrote:
cubanoid wrote:£10 for 3GB of (compressed) sounds and a versatile synth-engine on top truly is a no-brainer :tu: .
Don't forget to pick up the free expansions too, there's lot extra, 730 patches:
http://www.cakewalk.no/Support/Knowledg ... -Packs-1-3
I have created a new thread where I explain a problem I have met in this free expansion pack (135 files are missing)... and where I explain how to solve it definitively.

135 files missing in Dimension Pro Free Expansion Pack: How to recover them all

:party:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Dimension Pro and Rapture have been on sale for around $15 apiece in various places since last year and I expect that to continue, so there's no crushing hurry to buy them. And wasn't Dim Pro given away free with a magazine just recently?

I guess this is the new marketing scheme for plug-ins - keep running sales on your existing products, re-jigger the lineups to catch any enthusiast stragglers and pocket the profits. It's cheaper than developing new products.

SODDI wrote:And wasn't Dim Pro given away free with a magazine just recently?
No

Would be great to so more discussion about actually using Dimension Pro, than just buying it :wink:

Numanoid wrote:
SODDI wrote:And wasn't Dim Pro given away free with a magazine just recently?
No

Would be great to so more discussion about actually using Dimension Pro, than just buying it :wink:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4&t=419097 :D

Return to “Instruments”