Betabugs Fizmo !?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

just a quick mock up on how it could look like.... I'd like to have two versions.... an FX version and an Instrument version...

obviously with more knobs and stuff though

so if anyone has some more infos about this beast he'd like to share please do so here...

cheers,
mully

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:o :-o :shock:

if one could do a plugin thats really a bit like a fizmo

it would be

(enter any word of exstacy here)

:hyper:
Last edited by rsmus7 on Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Now taking applications for coders. <grin>

Lunch Money wrote:Now taking applications for coders. <grin>
exactly

Shouldn't this be named the BFM?

Mully you Bastard!!!

I nearly creamed myself opening this thread and seeing the screenie... I thought it was a secret project that had been released!!!

Ok so thats my problem but your still mean!!!
multree wrote:so if anyone has some more infos about this beast he'd like to share please do so here...

cheers,
mully
The only info I have is that I want one!!!

:P

Dave

hehe..... sorry Dave... but well

I want this to be realized.... so maybe

if i have to find you and whip you you will release this :D

offcourse all aside I'll try helping out where I can

hehe.... that'd be great actually....

just send an email to E-MU / Ensoniq asking for permission (and help ;))

let's see what the devs say.....

and to quote mark: wheeeeeeeeeee :hihi:

multree wrote:so if anyone has some more infos about this beast he'd like to share please do so here...
what would you like to know?
i've been a fizmo owner since 99' and i used to run the only site dedicated to it. (the site is currently down until i get around to rebuilding it.)

i'd be carefull about actually using the name "fizmo" though, unless you get clearnace from emu.

of course to be a fizmo emulation, you'll need the original wavetables too, which are also under copyright. i've talked to a few people over the years about getting code and clearance from emu for the fiz. one felt emu would be receptive to the idea, but another person got the proverbial cold shoulder from emu.

it would be cool to see the fiz properly emulated though. (and dont forget that the tone of the fizmo's filters and effects play a large part in that synths's character.)...even better to see the fizmo get improved. there have been a number of things fizmo owners have wanted to over the years.

but in any case, your gui is going to need a lot more knobs. :wink:

-ugo

ugo wrote:i'd be carefull about actually using the name "fizmo" though, unless you get clearnace from emu.
hence BFM

Betabugs Fiz Machine 8)

call it fizzemu theyll never notice hehe

Why not BetaBugs Gizmo? And yes, many more knobs.

Return to “Instruments”