Feldspar

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi! im also working on a bank for feldspar! nice vsti :) wish there where more modulation goals! ;) but really nice thing! i made a very small demo track with some presets that i made!
http://www.d-n-s.at/music/dns-groovy_feldspar.mp3

btw chris: where to send the feldspar bank? email?
greets DNS aka monoton

I'll do a bank for a synth! ;)
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

chris will soon upload my bank :-)

so stay tuned ;-)

WOW! I really really like this synth! Not just a typical trancer synth! Aceness!
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

mono_ton wrote:i made a very small demo track with some presets that i made!
http://www.d-n-s.at/music/dns-groovy_feldspar.mp3
:o that first sound is a bit fierce! (but in a good way..)
btw chris: where to send the feldspar bank? email?
send it to chris at contralogic.com
rsmus7 wrote:chris will soon upload my bank :)

so stay tuned
It's up now - also a bank from Andrew. Thanks guys!
contralogic | YouTube | Twitter | Google+

Hi all! Chris will soon post my bank. My apologies :).

I was kinda spoiled with previous freeware Contralogic releases and now I feel a bit left out with the new charge of 17$. Not that it is a large amount of money it is just that I do not own and do not intent to use a gredit card to do international online transactions.

Anyhow, I will test the plug since Leto is an all time favorite. Can I send money by normal mail? I hope it is not as CPU hungry as Ptero!
Current favorites...

VSTi: Charlatan
Music: Bioshock Infinite OST

telestich wrote:Hi all! Chris will soon post my bank. My apologies
It up there now - no need to apologise, it's a good bank of sounds.
I think "Keela" is my favourite - with big reverb added it's a very cool sound..

BTW, if anyone who's sent a bank of sounds wants me to add a link to their site let me know by PM or email. No one has specifically asked for it but it's no problem to do.

phankiejankie wrote:I was kinda spoiled with previous freeware Contralogic releases and now I feel a bit left out with the new charge of 17$.
You can make a bank of sounds as an alternative.
Can I send money by normal mail?
Sure, Paypal is also an option. PM me for details.
I hope it is not as CPU hungry as Ptero!
hmm... well in mono mode it's generally less CPU hungry than Pterosaur - but in polyphonic mode it can get pretty high.

Didn't know about the bank option... Seems I am gonna work out some heavy programming during the weekend :)
Current favorites...

VSTi: Charlatan
Music: Bioshock Infinite OST

The "Bass It" preset is worth the $17 just by itself. What a killer sound!

Great synth, especially for us saddo preset users as the banks available are very good. You have a customer!

In a desperate plea for validation.....

Did anyone upload my bank and actually like it? First bank I've ever done for anything.

-Scott Lake

rockstar_not wrote:In a desperate plea for validation.....

Did anyone upload my bank and actually like it? First bank I've ever done for anything.

-Scott Lake
I'll let you know tonight. Pluggedy plug plug - You check mine out?

Mike

jackson wrote:
rockstar_not wrote:In a desperate plea for validation.....

-Scott Lake
I'll let you know tonight. Pluggedy plug plug - You check mine out?

Mike
I have downloaded it. I loved your demo tune - that was killer. I've saved it off to my rotating mp3 list.

-Scott

Return to “Instruments”