HG Fortune: STS-21 Pro & free out now!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

its some old compression algorithm. Opens fine in winrar.

ew wrote:
system20 wrote:O.k...Here is my contribution to the STS-21.
A full bank of patches.

http://www.prisonmoon2002.com/STS-21-SYSTEM-20.ace
What's up with an .ace extension? If it's part of the name (and the bank has a normal .fxb extension), please rename it with a hyphen or underscore. As it sits, I won't download it...

ew
Well .ace is a zip extension...you need winace to
download it. My server will not let me uplaod a
.fxb file so I must zip it...I will try and
use yousendit and see if that'll work..but it will only be available for 7 days.

I will go try it now...and if successfull..I will post the .fxp file.

OK- I just didn't realize what the extension was. After your explanation, I downloaded and unzipped it fine. Thanks :)

ew
A spectral heretic...

A full bank of patches.

Hey, I'm really amazed! There are real gems inside. Welcome to the club - see pm!

ok, here are the patches in a zip-file:
http://hgf-synthesizer.de/se/STS/STS-21-SYSTEM-20.zip

Really folks, those patches are worth a go!

cheers

HG

fyi - Winrar opens ACE files fine ;)

aMUSEd wrote:fyi - Winrar opens ACE files fine ;)
yep - TUGZip too :D

ca
HG

I used UltimateZip myself...
ew
A spectral heretic...

i keep the old versions of your plugs, so i've got a ton of em. this one is up there with protoplasm. thanx

androidlove wrote:i keep the old versions of your plugs, so i've got a ton of em. this one is up there with protoplasm. thanx
ok, so in future you will have the H.G. Fortune VSTi museum :hihi:

in fact, not a bad idea.

cheers
HG

Fortune wrote:
A full bank of patches.

Hey, I'm really amazed! There are real gems inside. Welcome to the club - see pm!

ok, here are the patches in a zip-file:
http://hgf-synthesizer.de/se/STS/STS-21-SYSTEM-20.zip

Really folks, those patches are worth a go!

cheers

HG
Thank you sir from the bottom of my heart !

Bassballjg wrote:
Fortune wrote:
Bassballjg wrote:I just got my STS 21 Pro, and after the time I spent with the free version, I am wildly, passionately head-over-heels in love with a synth for the first time since Wusikstation.

Anyone want a Dangerous Bear library for this bad boy?
I'd be interested (really) what You get out of this one :D

To me it was amazing to see (and hear) what the patchdesigners of the current patches did - esp. newcomer ANN(abelle) was a surprise to me.

cheers
HG
I will undertake this project shortly, and will keep folks informed as I go. No details as of yet, but it will involve some new samples I'm working on developing.
Update:

Work is in progress on the STS21 library. The sampleset is done and there are about 12 presets so far. No project title yet, suggestions welcome. If all goes as planned, it should be out next week. Price TBD.

After that, and concurrent with a few other things so I can't promise any dates, work will begin on the Protoplasm library. The current plan is that this will be a totally different soundset, though there may be some overlap for things like the basic analog waves.

Stay tuned, and, if you aren't using Fortune synths, treat yourself this Christmas. It will be the best present you ever gave yourself.
Last edited by Bassballjg on Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bassballjg wrote:
Fortune wrote:
Bassballjg wrote:I just got my STS 21 Pro, and after the time I spent with the free version, I am wildly, passionately head-over-heels in love with a synth for the first time since Wusikstation.

Anyone want a Dangerous Bear library for this bad boy?
I'd be interested (really) what You get out of this one :D

To me it was amazing to see (and hear) what the patchdesigners of the current patches did - esp. newcomer ANN(abelle) was a surprise to me.

cheers
HG
I will undertake this project shortly, and will keep folks informed as I go. No details as of yet, but it will involve some new samples I'm working on developing.
sounds good, please keep in mind that using additional samples can be used in the registered version only and the position of wavefiles on harddisk is not stored within an fxb (vst bank-file) - this is different in bigger hosts where everything is stored within the project file.

cheers
HG

Quite soon a further patchbank for the STS-21 should be ready for download.

Also the ProtoPlasm Pro (registered version only) free update will be ready probably on Wednesday evening. Featuring 75 waves inside plus three complete new patchbanks - so the registered version comes with more than 1000 patches with this update release.

All registered users will be informed by email as sooon as the download will be available.

cheers
HG

hi Fortune
your skins are getting better and better :)
and the sound/idears are the best :)
Odo
Make Your Voice Heard!!
EUROPEAN VAPERS PROTEST 29th 2.00PM.It saved my life.

Return to “Instruments”