Korg Legacy Digital Ed. + FL - PDC problems?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I haven't ever encountered an issue with plugins causing sync issues because of the lack of PDC in FL, but I think I might have here. As I rendered a song I was working on using the M1/Wavestation (which are great) I noticed a timing issue in the first few notes.

www.zirconstudios.com/Final%20Emprise.mp3 (work in progress)

That timing thing with the first few notes should not have occured. So I went back in the project and tried writing a drumline with some of my own drum samples, and to my frustration they did not sync up! What's the deal here?

don't worry, only 1-2 more weeks until you've got PDC ;)

are you sure KLD actually needs PDC? I don't think any of those plugs have latency...

My guess is its a FL bug.

Well, like I said, I've never encountered it before so I've never really given it any thought. If it's an FL bug, am I screwed?
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Well if it syncs fine on playback - just a bad render - then you can always just use Tapeit to realtime render your tracks.

But if its syncs poorly all the time you'll have to wait for a bugfix from either Korg or IL, maybe both.

No, it does not sync fine on playback.. :(

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Gah! I know this is an old thread. But I am having the same problem. I made a very nice song...It plays fine when Im playing the track in realtime via FL....But when I render, everything is -way- off. I sure hope this gets rectified with FL6.
_
Triscuit the timid titmouse tinkers thoughtfully towards tomorrow....TODAY!

I think I'm going to try running the m1/wavestation in an eXT wrapper in the future, perhaps that will work.

Return to “Instruments”