Jamstix 1.4.2 out last month??

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wasn't Jamstix 1.4.2 released last month? In the news it seems like it just came out today.
Did they mean to say 1.4.3?
Anyone know?

Thanks! Riley
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

1.4 was out last month.

I think 1.42 was there to support DP2s close mic'ed drumkits

Date on the site is 11/17. I think Ray's just making sure everybody knows, since he's having a sale.

papatomany wrote:Date on the site is 11/17. I think Ray's just making sure everybody knows, since he's having a sale.
That's cool, I'm not to where I can check my version but I'm pretty sure it's 1.4.2. I got the Drum Pak 2 as well.

OT: Does Jamstix automatically pick the new drum pak sounds when appropriate or do we manually change to the new drum sounds? Anyone know?

Thanks!
Riley
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

You manually have to load the new drumkits from the Mapping tab.

Winston wrote:You manually have to load the new drumkits from the Mapping tab.
hahahaha! no shit? I feel goofy. OK. Thanks for letting me know.
Riley :lol:

riley4reason wrote:Wasn't Jamstix 1.4.2 released last month? In the news it seems like it just came out today.
The latest is still 1.42, released on 11/17 but we never posted a KvR news item on it so we just caught up with that.
Ralph Zeuner
rayzoon technologies
http://www.rayzoon.com

Zauni wrote:
riley4reason wrote:Wasn't Jamstix 1.4.2 released last month? In the news it seems like it just came out today.
The latest is still 1.42, released on 11/17 but we never posted a KvR news item on it so we just caught up with that.
Thank you!! I'm really enjoying the drumpaks!!
Riley

I especially like the Close stereo drums Ralph!

Return to “Instruments”