Who wants the effects of Stylus RMX as vst effects

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This of course would be verry cool if we could use these effects racks as vst effect .Why? Because these effects are verrrrrry good.

And for all users: did you now that you can select the type effects whit a midi-controller for all the effects racks from Stylus rmx?!

Of course this works only if you make a generic remote map for Cubase sx, Stylus Rmx and for example the BCR 2000.

Spectrasonics Stylus Rmx 1.5c Thanks for the update!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Definitely it would be cool! But you'd better contact Spectrasonics and ask them what they think about it :?

Ok thanks :?

There always is an option to rex audio tracks, convert to sage and then run through rmx fx section

For what it's worth, the new Waves GTR plugin offers a nice selection of FX that can be used with any input material, in a guitar pedal-board type of configuration that looks pretty slick, and sounds decent as well (from what I've heard of the videos, but they're full of backing tracks, so who knows?)

You need an iLok key to try out the demo, but if you have one already, it might be worth a look. Not quite RMX, but potentially a pretty powerful alternative. Still, a dongle-protected guitar effects suite seems kind of foolish to me, since they typically eat a lot of processor power, and dongles aren't FX-Teleport friendly unless you've got multiple licenses. Grr ... it's a bitch of a bitch.

~MacQ

AFAIK many of the effects have been licensed by other companies.
I think i recognized some stuff from Nomad factory so if you want to use the effects with your regular audiotracks you can do this by simply buying them from Nomad!

1 :)
Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good

Return to “Instruments”