V_Guitars

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A lovely sound, overall, and a nice diversity of different timbres on the demo. It does capture some of the crunchiness that you're going for. Keep at it, it's got a lot of potential. :-)

SRF wrote:It's very good indeed, a bit like Ian's Stringz in that it isn't completely "realistic" but it somehow sounds convincingly organic in a way a sampler can't. I love it, if I want totally "realistic" there's always sample libraries.
Yeah, samples are fine. Sometimes it`s just nice to have something a bit different and not neccesarily realistic.
Here is a little setup with six instances, just to see how the sounds work together. I like playing these kinds of sounds :-)

( copy and paste link )
http:/miksybrandt.panicnow.net/Mp3 Files/V_Guitars combi.mp3

ianweb123 wrote:404
Not anymore :-)

That was a rhyme !
Not anymore.

he he

gtg605 wrote:
ianweb123 wrote:404
Not anymore :-)

That was a rhyme !
Not anymore.

he he
Ta, La

[EDIT] listened now.. The Rhythmn bits aren't working for me, but the Solo line and especially the strum at the end is very nice.. For obvious reasons I also have an interest in these types of sounds and so it is really interesting to see what you are doing, and it will be equally interesting to see the reaction that it gets, as there are quite a few Guitar emulators about at the mo and it would seem that everybody has an opinion on what makes a good guitar sound..[/EDIT]

I basically agree with Ian, not sure about the rhythm but the lead is very good. Obviously you're using lots of effects, is there an amp sim anywhere in there or is it all just synth + reverb?

SRF wrote:I basically agree with Ian, not sure about the rhythm but the lead is very good. Obviously you're using lots of effects, is there an amp sim anywhere in there or is it all just synth + reverb?
No,there is only a delay. No other effects.
I think what I need is maybe an equalizer.
Anyway, I am working on it :-)

gtg605 wrote: http:/miksybrandt.panicnow.net/Mp3 Files/V_Guitars.mp3

Cheers.

Mik.
Nice synth sounds! Not too much like a guitar but definitely nice.
In the end will be the word.
Check out some of my music at www.fritzmetal.de

post this and see wht replies u get

Does'nt sound much like a guitar to me. Perhaps it lacks the depth. Nice synth sounds though.

ianweb123 wrote:.... and, they're off!
Yes, good argument there, but is this better than Guitar Rig 2?
Here is my small version:

PLEASE VISIT www.thehungersite.com DAILY AND CLICK THE LINKS. THEY DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY BASED ON AD INCOME. IT'S FREE!

Return to “Instruments”