**ChordME Update to v1.2**

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

**UPDATE to v1.2

Following lots of requests :) ChordME v1.2 now has controls to allow transposing of ALL chords together. Transpose is cummulative so setting transpose all to +2 then an individual note to +1 increases that note +3 octaves. This increases the transpose range now to +4/-4 octaves.

A single chord can now also be mapped to ALL notes to allow chords to be assigned more quickly if the same chord is used many times. Switching on the Chord All function will overide the individual assigned chords until switched off again.

Clicking on the note labels will now play the assigned chord to allow previewing or even the ability to play ChordME with your mouse for that human feel :)

Download ChordME

For people with hosts unable to load VSTi there is now a VST version available to test - ChordMEfx

Let me know if you find any problems or have any other feature requests :)

Download ChordME
Last edited by Caco on Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Works great in Bidule! :) Thanks for this handy
little plug!! :D

Cheers......CL :oops:

Look gr8, but I`m @ work, so I can`t try it
I`ve got a Q:
If I play the A note on my MidiKeyboard will I get a
Amaj Chord? Or do I need to play 2 keys, one for the chord type and one for the Chord note?

BoksteR wrote:Look gr8, but I`m @ work, so I can`t try it
I`ve got a Q:
If I play the A note on my MidiKeyboard will I get a
Amaj Chord? Or do I need to play 2 keys, one for the chord type and one for the Chord note?
You only need to press the key for the note you want as the actual chord created is chosen from the drop down list for each note. Hope that makes sense :)

DELETED

Jon -E- X wrote:You tell it you want A to be minor, then press A I assume.
Yep absolutely right :)

I suppose its similar to chordspace in that it produces chords but ChordME acts on incoming midi from your pianoroll / keyboard to produce the chords whilst I think you may have to play Chordspace in realtime with your mouse??

Looking forward to hearing the mix :D :D

Nice.

This will find use here, no mistake.

:D
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

thanks very much... just have managed to crash my Soundforge8 45 times using VST-plugs not a single other host would crash (freebie delays, convoboy, QuantumFX2, clone ensemble and many many more) :x (my worst purchase ever it seems) - there comes your nice plug. Thanks!

I love the plug. Brilliant idea.

good idea
i made similar plug a year ago
but i still wonder should i release it

in mine chord are maped across the octave as
sequence of chords in major/relative minor scales
also there`s *church modes* and chords from harmonic/melodic minor
plus options for inversions 6th/7th adds, controled by the lower octave

theese kind of tolls are really usefull

keep going and maybe i`ll release mine soon too

now downloading :)

Klemperer wrote:thanks very much... just have managed to crash my Soundforge8 45 times using VST-plugs not a single other host would crash (freebie delays, convoboy, QuantumFX2, clone ensemble and many many more) :x (my worst purchase ever it seems) - there comes your nice plug. Thanks!
Klemperer does ChordME run okay in Soundforge or did it crash it as well?

It works in FL studio if you load it as an instrument. Set the output of ChordME to the same port as the input of the instrument you want to play.

Works like a DREAM in Traction 2! Thanks Caco for this wonderful piece of creativity.

This thing works great.

Cheers!

:D
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Hi Caco !

Your plugin is a great idea !

If your are open for suggestions would it be possible to
enable save to fxb/fxp ? Currently it doesnt seem possible !?
Also a nice option would be to have a transpose function.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers
travisdk

Return to “Instruments”