Norsez Onkot

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Guys, I just got my hands on this most AWSOME freebie from a while ago, and I have to say its absolutely f---ing amazing. I have never, ever heard anything like this coming from a drumsynth before, especially a freebie.

I know there are some others who have asked about it in the past. If someone is willing to host it for a while I can send it to them. It was a freebie anyway so if there are any gripes please put them forward. I just think it's really worth sharing again. And if anyone knows what happened to Norsez please share. His other plugins were fantastic as well.

I'd try to write him (Norsez) first and get his permission before I'd think of doing this if I were you. It's only showing respect...

ew
A spectral heretic...

yes, this is amazing drumsynth, but for me dont't works in Live 4.
kostrz

Good luck in trying to find norsez. I worked with him for months on the Oasys projects, I even spoke to him on the phone when we were troubleshooting the Hera and Mekla synths for the OAsys pci. He was a math student in a Michingan university and graduated and went back to his home country. The guy is very bright and modest. I have been trying to reach him just to connect with my old friend but he disappeared. We were in touch on the OAsys forum but he dropped out of sight. He was never overly interested in making money but was happy when someone signed his guest book. All of his outstanding Oasys PCI synths were free. I can't speak for the man but if you made a very direct reference for him on your wesbite and urged him to contact you if he had any concerns regarding your intentions I am quite confident he would be pleased with the mention and the knowledge that his work is still valued. IF you search through the Oasys forums you will see many communications between Norsez and myself there. You will see mention of the Oasys bundles number 1 and 2 which I had hosted on his old website. - Scott Harris

You just inspired me to play around with Hera and Mekla, great synths. :love:

Very nice work on those presets, Scott. 8)

/Yoss

Thanks Yoss, If you are interested I just created a 10 minute ambient peice using mostly the Oasys presets that I created. Let me know and I'll send you a download link. Still nothing out there as good as the Oasys in terms of overall sound in my opinion but the SE physical models are damn fine. Yoss if you get a chance play with the beat box presets. IF necessary remove the beat box synth and play with the just the pads. I think these are my best sound design work. - Scotty

Hi Scott,

I'm definitely interested in hearing your music, just drop me a PM if you want to keep it off forum. You're right that the Oasys is still very impressive - definitely worth the extra clutter of keeping an old OS 9 machine around. 8)

Thanks for the tip on the beatbox presets, I'll try them out right away.

/Yoss

Yeah, I have an OS 9 box and a dual boot 98 box as I have two oasys cards. Download at
http://www.savefile.com/files/3652777 be patient with this one. It does goes somewhere. This one makes extensive use of the Hera and Mekla with sounds from bundle number 2. Thanks for taking the time to listen. I don't usually do ambient but I have been getting into the genre lately and this one of several tunes I have been working on. Great to connect with another die hard Oasys fan.

Scott,

Just listened to your piece. Very soothing, fit perfectly with my mood. :) A good listen, thanks!

Also, I checked out those pads. I had completely missed those - must have loaded some beatbox presets, heard the rhythmic part and thought that was that. :oops:

I love these pads - some great, evocative stuff in there. Thanks again for the tip!

Man, did we hijack this thread or what. Sorry, Debutante. :oops:

/Yoss

Good, just reduce the volume to zero on the beat box half of the sound and you are left with the pad. Glad you liked them. Morpheus Mood Swing is my fav. Thanks for listening to the tune.

Debutante wrote:If someone is willing to host it for a while I can send it to them.
I could do that for a while. You sure got me curious :)

Last edited by cptgone on Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Where are all these nice NORSEZ plugins ?

AKKEE
HERA-106
INTRIGUED
MEKLA-II
ONKOT
RAMSUL
WAYHA
RELAYKB
OSC-1
KB2MIDI [windows 3.1]
NILPAT
PALI
SUKREEP

is anything missing on the list ?
Last edited by vista on Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Norsez Orankijanan,

please let us download these plugins again !!!

:)

I thought it was secret code spelled backwards ;)
check my profile for contact info.
msn messenger is my email as well.

Return to “Instruments”