Miffi is a sweet comb/PM freebie synth!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

it's a great synth! the most interesting synth i've heard in a while.
a suggestion: can you make knobs to switch to default values on ctrl-click?

moppel wrote:It uses SSE instructions. It's supposed to check whether the CPU has SSE instructions before doing that, though.
How can you do that in SynthEdit? Have you coded some of your own modules?
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote:
moppel wrote:It uses SSE instructions. It's supposed to check whether the CPU has SSE instructions before doing that, though.
How can you do that in SynthEdit? Have you coded some of your own modules?
Yes, I coded the oscillator module in C++. The code uses SSE instructions to speed up the computation of sin/cos-functions.

justified wrote:it's a great synth! the most interesting synth i've heard in a while.
a suggestion: can you make knobs to switch to default values on ctrl-click?
First: thanks. Next: This is possible, but it would require quite a bit of work, for which I just don't have the time anymore. Besides, older presets would not work with such an updated version.
If there are bugfixes necessary, I'll do them. Otherwise, I regard the synth as finished. If I'm going to proceed, then it'll be most likely a new synth and not just an update. Well, time will tell.

moppel thanks for your reply! It's really cool as it is. So if it's not too easy to add Ctrl-Click option, I'm ok with this.
Thank you one more time for your wonderful synth!

Return to “Instruments”