GTG Free Quality Software.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I stoped once at their web site and started downloading theyr free synths just because i was bored but once i started whit it i just couldn stop my self :shock: I wanted my money back from my minimoog, and others, Their synths are really good, no CPU using just like 1 or 3% max, really clear, warm, strong, what ever you wanted, it really profesionel i just dont understand why for free, and plus they look very pro, the only think i hate is that you cant touche the keys in the wrapper. :cry:

kvraudie wrote:gogogo plese...

http://miksybrandt.panicnow.net/downloads.htm
Been there...many times :D

You've reminded us all what some of us have known for quite a while: Mik makes some great-sounding synths.
:hail:

I heartily agree: The GTG free stuff is superb! Each of them was designed and built with exquisite care. They are expressive, flexible, and have lots of endearing little irregularities that belie their digital origins. I particularly like how they tend to change timbre with velocity -- a welcome little touch most synth designers completely ignore.
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

i'll chime in here as well and say that Mik's plugins are a thing of great beauty.

Give a listen to his music also.

Return to “Instruments”