Kick-ass brass

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi.
I just got the Kick-Ass Brass, and I must say it sounds great. As I understand from reading this forum there's a
few owners here. Can someone who have the experience
tell me how you set it up and use it. I mean how do you record a sequence with several different expressions ie
vibrato, swells, ends and so on? It may sound like a dumb question but allthough I've made music for many
years, this is a new way of doing it for me. I asked
Matt from AMG if there was any tutorial, but they
haven't had the time to make any yet. So if anybody here could maybe set up a short tut. it would be great. I use Sonar5 and I got several multi timbral plugins BFD, Atmosphare etc. But they work in a different way I think? I am a guitar player but I got a midi keyboard
(Midiplus USB).

Cheers
carl0s 8)

Since KAB doesnt have any keyswitching you either have to make extra tracks for every articulation and spread your sequence over those tracks or download the keyswitch utility at www.yellowtools.com

Thanx for the quick reply Dr.Wu. I'll do as the Dr. say.
Cheers
carl0s 8)

Sorry Dr.Wu. The only thing I found there was a "Key manager" to manage registration ?????

carl0s 8)

Yep. Found it.

carl0s

Is there a reason why they went with no keyswitching? That seems weird that itd force you to seperate midi tracks for one "virtual" instrument.

Return to “Instruments”