rare cubase sx3 problem

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hows it goin? good, not me though.
I usually dont ever post anything because the problems that I have some1 else has had and there are usually answers in a forum like this 1. So firstly thank you lot for all the help you given me already without knowing about it, bbbrrraaaa!
anyway, i'v been using cubase for years & this I can't solve, in the key editing page my snap/quantze does not wrk!? the drop dwn menu nxt to the quantize length is off (u know the menu where the measure of the quantize is given ie. 1/2 1/4 etc). there is nothing there n wen u click there nothing happens. This all started after I imported a midi file in2 cubase.
any1 else ever seen such a thing?
cheers
boye.

Never seen that before. I have had MIDI files crash Cubase before, but nothing like that.

Try to set the main ruler to Bar+Beats

holy shambooza, who knows which way the wind blows? (2moro).
this is driving me mad m8.i'v tried everything even re-installing cubase n its still the same, aaahhh
any1 else?

Are you getting it in any project or just this MIDI file?

Hmmm....try this:

1. Close Cubase (if running).

2. Go to: Document and settings-->*your user name*-->application data-->Steinberg-->Cubase SX3-->Presets and delete the RAMpresets.xml file.

3. relaunch Cubase.

problem solved.

Best,
midi.

thanks alot midi my friend, rude boy rude rude boy boy!
I tried doing what you said but the rampresets.xml file kept on reapearing after i deleted it and restarting my computer, but its fixed because I reinstalled cubase and totally deleted the cubase sx 3 file in application data, and now its sorted.
thanks again boye!
cee

Return to “Instruments”