Phoscyon (DevilFish/303 clone) now available !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There's this term used occasionally, crusader. Referring to people with an agenda posting similarly to every thread revolving loosely around some topic. Such as the "all software should be free!" guys, "this is too expensive!" guys (they are a separate breed with different 'reasoning'), "digital sucks!" folks, you get the drift.

So naturally there's them anti-303 folks as well.

Something to counterbalance the "fanboys", which is the term crusaders like to throw into the discussion as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, Phoscyon still sounds good. I hope they do deliver that distortion plugin some day.

Jackson thanks for the new sig :D

JMH

OK. I know Kriminal hates it. Established.

mistertoast wrote:OK. I know Kriminal hates it. Established.
not at all, its just not innovative or exciting, it doesnt do anything i cant already do with the software i have, so if anything, i find it bland.

Hi
I can see the anti-303 point that's being made. The way I see it, if it's my cup of tea, then there's no point trying to argue why. I would just leave it and move on to better things. That's just me.
I personally will be checking out this cutey, and looking forward to A/B'ing it against ABL. :)

>>not at all, its just not innovative or exciting, it doesnt do anything i cant already do with the software i have, so if anything, i find it bland.

OK. More like you hate the idea of it. Or are offended by it. :->

Anyway, I don't have anything like one of these 303 pretenders, so I'm still a bit interested in them. Kind of waiting around for some mp3s of people using this thing.

Lately, I've really been enjoying the free Taurus plug for synth bass.

Kriminal wrote:
not at all, its just not innovative or exciting...
just like your opinion
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

spaceman wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
just like your opinion
did you put your tongue out, you thumb to your nose, and wiggle your fingers when you said that? :roll:

mistertoast wrote:
Lately, I've really been enjoying the free Taurus plug for synth bass.
now that is a synth, one of the fattest bass sounds around, better than minimonster for me, i use it a lot.

Kriminal wrote:
spaceman wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
just like your opinion
did you put your tongue out, you thumb to your nose, and wiggle your fingers when you said that? :roll:

nope.. did you use more than 5 brain cells in anything you've done these last 38 years?

:lol:

:?:
Last edited by Kriminal on Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Last edited by Kriminal on Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ah, Kriminal is just pissed cause it turned out to not be vapourware after all. Everyone hates being wrong...

I, of course, knew it was for real all along... :hihi:

And who are you, Kriminal, to decide what software is redundant and whats not? Isn't that up to the buyers to decide?
"If less is more, just think of how much more, more will be".

pepelogu wrote: And who are you, Kriminal, to decide what software is redundant and whats not? Isn't that up to the buyers to decide?
amphetamins have been know to extend one's ego to one's arse :roll:

before this thread get's closed and kriminal can go masterbate in front of the mirror on a job well done..

IT'S A GREAT SYNTH!!!

by far the most genuin sounding 303 clone, and I for one love the sound of a 303
I can't wait to get an osx version

Return to “Instruments”