H. G. Fortune ProtoPlasm TSM Free

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

H. G. Fortune ProtoPlasm TSM Free is at the HG fotune website!

I wanted to say a BIG thanks to all the fantastic releases!

These VST's stay on my HD as others come and go!

Quality sounds and professional interfaces with the remarkable free versions!!

Thanks for all the work you have put into these wonderful programs and generously providing a free version!

I hope you get all the positive feedback you deserve!If not, then LETS HEAR IT PEOPLE!!!!

Jimb

HG I Love you :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanx HG :love:

I still say HG is the Bob Moog of softsynths...

Yep. The man is an artist. I loved hearing the stuff he made in the 70's!

Fantastic, complex sounds in gorgeous interfaces for bargain prices: thats HG Fortune!! :)

Thanx heaps Guenter; keep up the good work as your programming efforts and ArtVera's design's are very much loved here :cool:
"Music is native to the human mind. There is not a culture on Earth that does not have it, and our brains are wired to apprehend and be moved by its magic." - National Geographic, March 2005

No offence to the other devs around here, but this guy is certainly my developer of choice at the moment. 8)

Yes HG, you make some very nice sounding synths!

I also love the design of them, and I also like all the patches.

I would like to thank all the people who make patches and share them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-- Regards MrM --

There are now new functions to improve sounds and also more options to create effects in sounds.
So enjoy !! :harp:

Thanks HG and AV :). You're spoiling us.

Yes, mighty generous of HG to give us these free Vst's. And ArtVera for the Gui's
designs

Will have to find more time to use them

Protoplasm and STS are among the finest synths when it comes to ambient music. Hats off! :)

Thanks from me too - this is a GREAT synth.

I'm still trying to get my head around the LFO-Modulation stepper - the manual's rather brief on this.

It (or one of the bundles) will probably be my next purchase.

cloudspine wrote:Protoplasm and STS are among the finest synths when it comes to ambient music. Hats off! :)
Absolutely! :hail:

Actually my favorite VST by HG is the one which gets the least amount of fanfare... that is X-Wheel Of Fortune II Pro. The power of that VST is simply mind boggling, and is easily the most amazing algorithmic device ever conceived. If you don't have it, you are seriously, seriously missing out.

Return to “Instruments”