Help me find patches for DiscoDSP Discovery

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What's up guys!
Can anyone tell me of some sites where I can download additional patches for Discovery?
I'm also looking for some good Norlead 2 sysex data as well to import in Discovery.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!

Summer2000
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

http://www.freewebs.com/teksonik/newsynthpatches.htm

Sorry about my crappy freewebs site. I have no idea what those ghostie things are floating about. I really need to learn to build a proper website. I've got another bank for discovery in the works as well. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Yea you're welcome,no problem. :roll:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

:hihi:

i dont have discovery but thanks for the synth1 patches!

... and there's always patcharena.com

Kriminal wrote::hihi:
:lol:

funky lime wrote:i dont have discovery but thanks for the synth1 patches!
You're quite welcome. Think I've got more Synth 1 patchs but I can't add anything to my website, it's all F'ed up. :oops:

Thanks Tek!
I've bookmarked your page and will grab those patches tomorrow hopefully.

Summer2000
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

Cool! I'll be out of town for a few days so let me know how you like 'em. :D

I'm using 'em now.
Great job man!

It feels a bit strange to see people asking for Discovery patches when it's bundled with 3000+ of them.

george wrote:It feels a bit strange to see people asking for Discovery patches when it's bundled with 3000+ of them.
They prob dont even know that...

george wrote:It feels a bit strange to see people asking for Discovery patches when it's bundled with 3000+ of them.
That's psychological. 3000 is too many ;). Even by downloading only 1 bank with 64 or 128 presets by yourself, you suddenly feel more in control :D.

I also suspect that... Well... summer2000 next time try clicking those little arrows in status led or directly to [00] DiscoFactory to see a list of the available banks.

Return to “Instruments”