Oatmeal (mediocre free VSTi) - 37-4 (fixed Renoise problem)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

nitex wrote:Sweet! :love: Thanks for this freebee! Here is a short experimental example idea i came up with some minutes ago, 5 oatmeal instances used plus some additional effects. The kick and the snare are presets, the rest was randomized. :)

http://www.kram-hochladen.de/index.php? ... IxMzA0NjEv
Nice tune sean & rob :tu: :P Juast kidding... nice tune though anyway, with some develompment it couls be a sweetie.

wow, thanks you!
This soudns great, indeed, and the 1-page inteface is also perfect.
My poor eyes could use a bigger, higher contrast interface, but reagrdless, a fine synth, thanks again!
..what goes around comes around..

Here's some music done with oatmeal (under Blindscreen, hehe) using a few automation.

Oatmeal-Tune1
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Thanks! I can't say enough, how i love this synth, maybe i'll develope that little tune into a full track.

What you mean with sean & rob? :shrug: :D

thomekk wrote:Here's some music done with oatmeal (under Blindscreen, hehe) using a few automation.

Oatmeal-Tune1

This is a full ambient tune! Now i feel *cough* with my example. :D
Last edited by nitex on Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Very nice but the timing of its release is horrible... I should be studying and not messing around in FL! :oops: :cry: :wink:
I once I realized the GUI's color scheme was easily tweakable, I had a hard time with not firing up Photoshop after I finished playing with Oatmeal for a little too long... (I really need to get back to studying...)

holy smokes!!!
this thing really is off the charts sonically: so many possibilites-Bass/key/leads/pads, and not just va, but waveshaped/fm.....more impressed the longer I fiddle! Thanks :D
..what goes around comes around..

thomekk wrote:Here's some music done with oatmeal (under Blindscreen, hehe) using a few automation.

Oatmeal-Tune1
This thing is producing some seriously sweet voices, and maybe it's just me, but it sounds like there's a harmonica in there (similiar to the one in the orb's little fluffy clouds.) :P. WTF is that guy doing just dropping it on us like that? :o It's bloody 2:44am here where i am, i live in a block of flats, sound has to be very low......talk about blue balls... :cry: :cry: :cry: :P

Oatmeal-Tune1
Cool tune, thomekk - thanx 8)
"Music is native to the human mind. There is not a culture on Earth that does not have it, and our brains are wired to apprehend and be moved by its magic." - National Geographic, March 2005

this thing has a fantastic range of sounds ... the bass is earth-shattering :-o
love it ... thankyou Fuzzpilz

Best of all, it doesn't require a dongle! :lol:

Children/Furniture http://bicycle-for-slugs.org/ f**k yeah!! :tu:

Not sure what the developer is talking about saying this is 'mediocre'. It's definitely one of the better in the Freeware crowd.

Thanx for releasing this to us.

Peace

8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

This sounds great. Im suprised at how little CPU it uses :D

Somebody get making some presets for this thing! Just looking at all those buttons makes me cringe. :hihi:

WoJ

Random is incredible--even supplies random names!

Return to “Instruments”