Extremely agressive synths

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OnePingOnly is the most destructive synth I know. I am on my 5th pair of monitors now... 4 were mercilessly blown apart by that monstrosity.

OnePingOnly also killed my cat. I advise caution.
:: FL Studio v9.0.3 :: u-he Zebra2 v2.5 :: u-he MFM v2.0.2b5 :: u-he Uhbik v1.1 :: EnergyXT v1.4.1/v2.0.2 ::

Sounds a bit crap then!!!
Hackintosh, Ableton, Various plugins inc Repro, Zebra, Tal bassline 101, Xpand, Serum. Mackie onyx audio interface, Presonus Eris e5, Samson Sr850/Yamaha RH5ma headphones, Novation nocturn, Korg nano control 2, Maudio keystation 49, AKAI APC25.

In LL3 at least you can modify how close the pickup is to the fork.

Cool. Thnx.
"God...He's my favourite fictional character." Homer.

Is it just me, or is the Unknown Synth download removed? Could somebody directlink to the zip file. Sorry my poor eyes.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

aMUSEd wrote:Pro 53, Imposcar and Minimonsta can all be very nasty - Pro 53 has some great hard sync capabilities (I also love Claw)
I know this is your basic synth 101 question, but what does hard sync do exactly? Anything you can direct me to so that I can learn?

Thanks in advance,
--Sean

Hard Sync syncs two oscillators so that one restarts whenever the other does. The effect is then generated by modulating the pitch of the sync'd oscillator, usually with an envelope. Or it might the other oscillator, I can never remember. To hear the effect yo ucan download NEOkILLER X2 from our site and listen to the hard sync presets.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

wonder why no one mentioned: daHORNET :D

it is a tiny beast :hihi: isn't it?!

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/416.html

tiny god's heartburn can get rather mean and nasty.

-url

Heartburn's Mutate feature sounds insane for jamming.

BONES wrote:Hard Sync syncs two oscillators so that one restarts whenever the other does. The effect is then generated by modulating the pitch of the sync'd oscillator, usually with an envelope. Or it might the other oscillator, I can never remember. To hear the effect yo ucan download NEOkILLER X2 from our site and listen to the hard sync presets.
Thanks BONES! I never have been very good at programming synths. I've always been a "Preset" sort of guy. (Which is why I've always gravitated towards synths with lots of presets -- or samplers.) :-) I'd like to learn more, but I don't have a lot of time for my music hobby, and when I DO get a chance to sit down and do some stuff, I prefer to try to make music rather than to try making presets. HOWEVER, I do want to learn how to do it. It's just the time factor.

--Sean

P.S. I don't think I've ever thanked you for the work you've done on your synths. They are really nice. Thanks for all of your efforts.

Thanks for the link!
JoBroMedia since 1996.

rbet wrote:OnePingOnly is the most destructive synth I know. I am on my 5th pair of monitors now... 4 were mercilessly blown apart by that monstrosity.

OnePingOnly also killed my cat. I advise caution.
Sweet jesus how on earth did you do that? Not that I have intentions of doing it.
isdjan wrote:bit crushing plugins for instant evilness!
Yeah like JBM Lofi. Click on the link to get to where it is.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

jobromedia wrote: Yeah like JBM Lofi.
definitely an excellent crusher 8)

Return to “Instruments”