classical soviet synthesizers (vst.smtp.ru)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mmmm...thanx for clearing all that up...or did that just make everything even more confusing??? :hihi:

I guess I was a bit sus on Syncaine as the presets are laid out the same as the Superwave P8 (and he even used a couple of the same names!), so it did seem like a bit of a rip-off, but, to be honest, the Syncaine does have a sound of its own (and a damn good one too) so I reckon it's cool. I downloaded it over a year ago and its an excellent freebie - I haven't had any problems with any spyware/viruses etc from this or any other of Syncersoft's stuff, so I reckon he's legit. Seems like he took a bad rap for the "Paradox" stuff though, but hey, these synth's seem to have had a fair bit of effort put into them (good sound and gui's as well as being stable), so are worth the agonisingly s-l-o-w download :)
"Music is native to the human mind. There is not a culture on Earth that does not have it, and our brains are wired to apprehend and be moved by its magic." - National Geographic, March 2005

Return to “Instruments”