(Revenge of) Arturia ProphetV wins MIPA award over Minimonst

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is a motivation of the MIPA verdict avaliable anywhere?
This Plug In KILLS Fascists

dongles save your soul! :hug:

dr. orange wrote:dongles save your soul! :hug:
:hihi: :cry: :hihi: :bang: :shrug: :nutter: :party: :ud: :roll: :party: :troll: :lol: :x :P :band2: :help::idiot: :idiot: ....

I'll give up.........

gimme an iced out true playa for real dongle and ill wear it round my neck in my next hip-hop video.

yo
yo dongles
yo
arturia
west side
bitches betta recognize
prophet V
i gotsta protect mah IP
in da MIC from MIB
RSVP
peace out
♫♪♫♫♪♫

The last post about this got locked. Is there any point in this thread unless it's turned into a Off Topic joke fest?

Who care about the award? Maybe Arturia can take it down to the pawn shop and trade it for a little inspiration. Then they might actually code something original and innovative.

That ought to get this thread locked . :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Hi guys,

We have added another demo track, this time in that 80s funk style of Larry Levan, that is very popular at the moment.

ftp://ftp2.arturia.com/prophetv/samples/Pfunk05.mp3

Gavin@Arturia

Thx Gav. Any opportunity to listen to comparative files with Prophet-5 and ProphetV?

Gavin@Arturia wrote:Hi guys,

We have added another demo track, this time in that 80s funk style of Larry Levan, that is very popular at the moment.

ftp://ftp2.arturia.com/prophetv/samples/Pfunk05.mp3

Gavin@Arturia
wow, this makes me feel 20 years younger...thanks dude !

De plus, ce synthé semble pas mal versatile a en juger par la démo, supposant logiquement que tout les sons synthés sortent du prophet V !

:wink:

Gavin!! :hug:

omissis wrote:Thx Gav. Any opportunity to listen to comparative files with Prophet-5 and ProphetV?
grab some early eighties herbie hancock and off you go. can't help you with Prophet V I'm afraid.

Teksonik wrote:Who care about the award? Maybe Arturia can take it down to the pawn shop and trade it for a little inspiration. Then they might actually code something original and innovative.

That ought to get this thread locked . :hihi:
It's about choices, you like it you buy it, you don't like it, you won't buy it.
I'll do .

Krakatau wrote: De plus, ce synthé semble pas mal versatile a en juger par la démo, supposant logiquement que tout les sons synthés sortent du prophet V !
Tu expectes Arturia vendre le prophet pour 50 Euros du moins à toi maintenant?

Gavin, what about a trance demo?

some phat leads, some bass, 303 sounds, euphoric pads etc?

:dog:

Return to “Instruments”