Korg Legacy Collection - Price Drop?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teksonik wrote:Ok thanks. That rules out the Digital edition which I'm finding for $149. But the full edition with controller still seems to be $499. I'm going to Froogle it next. 8)
BHPHOTO has a good price.

But then again...

Never heard of these folks...but:

199 usd

Found the Legacy collection for $199 but it's from an unrated seller.

EDIT: Yes that's the unrated seller I found as well. Hmmm good price but why do I feel uneasy about them?
Last edited by Teksonik on Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

BH Photo is out of stock.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

AFAIK the original Legacy Collection (with controller) is indeed being discontinued, thus the price drop. However I think you won't be able to update the included plugins to the versions that are included in the new Analog Edition and Digital Edition and any future updates, because they use a different copy protection. Unless you pay for the upgrade from the original collection to the new edition of course...

I have purchased items from B&H Photo's web site with no problems. Digital cameras, high end headphones, and even grabbed XPhrase from them at closeout pricing. No problems at all.
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

Notron User wrote:
Never heard of these folks...but:

199 usd
Turntable Lab is definitely trustworthy.

Just recieved the last copy from Dolphinmusic (uk) - surprised that they just taped up the box and sent it, was little battered when it arrived!? They could of stuck it in another box or put brown paper around it :(

All works though :D Love the controller as I never owned a synth before, nice to twiddle knobs instead of a screen :love:

Another link for sales - £150:

http://www.absolute247.co.uk/shop/view_ ... =korlegacy

Return to “Instruments”