native instruments site

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Whats up with it i've been trying to reg a new product and the site just wont load, i have been trying for three days and you only have five days to reg it before you can't use it.
Last edited by griffin on Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no, you have 14 days at least, don't you?

Depends on the product. Komplete doesn't even give you a grace period at all, from what I undersatand; or at least a very small one, like 3 days.

Black Box Recorder wrote:Depends on the product. Komplete doesn't even give you a grace period at all, from what I undersatand; or at least a very small one, like 3 days.
Correct- with Komplete, you need the .xml authorization key to run the installer past the EULA.

As to what's oing on with the site; they're still getting hammered with people getting the Kontakt update. Soniccouture helped immensely by putting the new demo instruments (which contain his content) on his site and allowing users to download them from there, but there's still lots of traffic.

ew
A spectral heretic...

Well it's eastwestqlso silver it give's you five days to register but the site just won't load i read some days ago that it was down.

Try it now- all sections of the site seem to be working well as far as I can tell...

ew
A spectral heretic...

Return to “Instruments”