New skins for Oatmeal by Artvera

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AD80 wrote:I love the ocean skin. But I completely forgot how to install these!! Can somebody point me in the right direction?
unzip to the "oatmeal skins" folder (leaving the folder structure intact!!), click on the "skin" button in oatmeal and select the corresponding .oms file.

make sure you have the latest build
Reverse Engineer wrote:Do you have the latest oatmeal (36-1) There's been a LOT of changes since 35.

Click to download latest

I am eye on this thread. ;) :P

Artvera wrote:
AD80 wrote:I love the ocean skin. But I completely forgot how to install these!! Can somebody point me in the right direction?
Just insert it into skin folder and click on button "Skin" and select OMS file and restart Oatmeal again :wink:
I forgot there was a skin button :oops: . Thanks.

So all skins are repaired. Just go to first page of this thread and download it again :)

Superb Artvera. :tu:

ULTRA SUPER COOOOOOOL!!!! I LUV the ocean one. Thanx man.

nice work. :) oatmeal is worthy hopefully we see more skins/organized presets (not randomed). :D

I really thank you for the black and white skin, it's really nice and fits well in EnergyXT. I'll try to dedicate you a song...
You can't always get what you waaaant...

grymmjack wrote:nice work. :) oatmeal is worthy hopefully we see more skins/organized presets (not randomed). :D
Hey...don't mock the "random" preset "makers." :P There's someone here who gets paid for making presets and all they do for the most part is fire up EXT and use the preset generator/breeder in that to make them :| :P

thanks a lot for the skins art vera, i like ocean the most (like many here apparently)
:tu:

Reverse Engineer wrote:There's someone here who gets paid for making presets and all they do for the most part is fire up EXT and use the preset generator/breeder in that to make them :| :P
Then it's the EXT developers who should get paid for those presets, not that someone :hihi: ...
that sucks actually :roll:

wonderful ;) ...many thanx...cya

tro

tERMoBLUe wrote:Image

wonderful ;) ...many thanx...cya

tro
Hi tERMoBLUe,

This skin is fit to your name :) :)

:love:

Kermit Jagger wrote:Many thanks for that. Thumbs up for Ocean as well. In fact, I would even suggest to the author he uses that as the default skin. Great work !
Good idea !

Where is Fuzzpilz :?: - I didn't see him here. Maybe he would can see this thread, download all skins and add it to his Oatmeal.

Return to “Instruments”