Choir

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all!

I search a VST who give choirs (Children, Girlchoir and Boychoir) :)

Thanks 8)

Mild-mannered web designer by day - tired web designer by night.

Salut le frenchy :)

If you have 1000$ to spend, get Symphonic Choirs, it has any choir you want (40 Gb of data :D )
Big Tick Angelina for muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch cheaper

there was a very simple choir synth as well (free) but i totally forgot the name ....i'll try to find it, but it has only one choir sound :?

There it is > Choir Heaven

Good find, I was just trying to remember where I'd seen that as well :)
Mild-mannered web designer by day - tired web designer by night.

I am working on something called Choirus which would meet those specs. Unfortunately it won't be released until next week, but if you're still interested by then check here later next week. :)

dsp music wrote:There it is > Choir Heaven
I recommend getting the original choir soundfont instead of this, and sfz. That is just the soundfont wrapped in a SE plugin, the original sf sounds better and you get to adjust the envelope better. Papelmedia has also some freebie choir fonts.

I think it's on sf2midi site.

.jon wrote: That is just the soundfont wrapped in a SE plugin
didn't know that .... thanks for pointing us to the sf2midi website, though i don't find those fonts the plug is based on ... :(

It's just one font, called Choir Choral Ahhhs, just do a search there with choir choral.

The quality gain comes from not having to use the embedded reverb in Choir Heaven, it's crap and if you turn it off it's even worse.

Around $40 USD, but worth it, Magnus Choir

--Carl

.jon wrote:It's just one font, called Choir Choral Ahhhs, just do a search there with choir choral.
thanks mate :)

yeah i actually dont mind some of the magnus ones but there's been alot of bad attitude towards them here for some reason.

yeah i actually dont mind some of the magnus ones but there's been alot of bad attitude towards them here for some reason.
I just tried out the Magnus Choir. It sounds okay, but it seems kind of limited in its abilities...

Thank you all ;)

One word: Chimera! That plugin can sound like a breathy choir.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

Return to “Instruments”