Oatmeal skins, patches and presets

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Oatmeal

WeeDBEateR wrote:[...] is this a joke? I've tried several times your link and it ALWAYS started the download automatically but ... uhm ... I've stopped the "DL" seeing that it would take me 4DAYS and a "few" hours to get this pack ... senseless IMO !!

This is in NO WAY any kind of disrespect! I APPRECiATE your work and your willing in sharing it with us but I think you would agree to me that it doesn't "really" make sense to DL such a quite small pack more than FOUR DAYS !?!

It would be very nice to have a few alternative skins as I'm not that much into the original brown colors!!!

THANK YOU anyway !!!

DJ

Took me about 5 mins. Are you on a 2400 baud modem? :lol:
Remember the iLokalypse Summer 2013

Samples and presets and free stuff!

WeeDBEateR wrote:[...] is this a joke? I've tried several times your link and it ALWAYS started the download automatically but ... uhm ... I've stopped the "DL" seeing that it would take me 4DAYS and a "few" hours to get this pack ... senseless IMO !!

This is in NO WAY any kind of disrespect! I APPRECiATE your work and your willing in sharing it with us but I think you would agree to me that it doesn't "really" make sense to DL such a quite small pack more than FOUR DAYS !?!

It would be very nice to have a few alternative skins as I'm not that much into the original brown colors!!!

THANK YOU anyway !!!

DJ
HAve you tried the new link on the previous page? Glassback hasn't updated the first post with the new URL.

If there are any more problems, I'll post an alternative link for the time being....though my friend changed his webhost (yet again) and it seems to be working much better now.

Dominus wrote:

THANK YOU anyway !!!

DJ

35 seconds here.
RIP Black Tom and Beckett. They weren't just cats, they were MY cats, the best cats ever.

Ian B wrote:
Dominus wrote:

THANK YOU anyway !!!

DJ

35 seconds here.
And I was just about to "ner-ner" with 53 seconds... :bang:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

THANK YOU anyway !!!

DJ
Are you using pigeons? :nutter:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Shabdahbriah wrote:
Ian B wrote:
Dominus wrote:

THANK YOU anyway !!!

DJ

35 seconds here.
And I was just about to "ner-ner" with 53 seconds... :bang:
:hihi:

While no guarantee of download speeds, at long last Tiscali/Talk Talk are living up to their *up to 8mb speed* boast on my package. I'm averaging around 6.5mb now but have got up as far as 7.3mb :shock:
RIP Black Tom and Beckett. They weren't just cats, they were MY cats, the best cats ever.

Just a general bump and enquiry, have I missed out on any new skins/banks/patches released since the start of 2010?

Thanks in advance.

did 3 simple default skin(large) color variations (black, blue, green), the default skin still the one that i prefer, here's the link if there's any use for anyone http://www.2shared.com/file/L1_au29K/oatmeal_skins.html

I downloaded this over a year ago but didn't really try it, its actually quite good but as with most synths the banks and presets lack proper organization, it would be good if we could improve that and perhaps merge multiple banks as well.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
MaliceX wrote:Guys just so you know, the URL to my All-In-One pack has changed:
http://djtbmx.stdrand.com/DLs/Fuzzpilz_ ... e_Pack.rar (http://djtbmx.stdrand.com/DLs/Fuzzpilz_Oatmeal_VSTi_All-In-One_Pack.rar)

If there's anything I've missed, please let me know asap.
Mirror here: http://downloads.supermind.org/Fuzzpilz ... e_Pack.rar (http://downloads.supermind.org/Fuzzpilz_Oatmeal_VSTi_All-In-One_Pack.rar)

for futures "wanna skin oatmeal", i think an ultra analog vst inspired skin(not copy of course) could work ok! (i particulary like the knobs), i would try it but don't have any skils to do it

This is probably my first post in years. I have been busy in my career and focused more on playing bass. Anyways, just so you guys know, all the links to the ALL-IN-ONE package are broken. Would it be possible to re-upload it?

Best.

Cygnus X-1 wrote:This is probably my first post in years. I have been busy in my career and focused more on playing bass. Anyways, just so you guys know, all the links to the ALL-IN-ONE package are broken. Would it be possible to re-upload it?

Best.
I've just checked the last one, and it's working (copy+paste+correct).

The forum software is braking the url in that post, notice and remove a Space character in it.

But here it is working:

http://downloads.supermind.org/Fuzzpilz ... e_Pack.rar

Yoink... DL'd and archived. Cheers for the link Lance (lost my prev DL with an accidental deletion)!
Last edited by GeorgeZ on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eternitysound VST Banks

insane wrote:for futures "wanna skin oatmeal", i think an ultra analog vst inspired skin(not copy of course) could work ok! (i particulary like the knobs), i would try it but don't have any skils to do it
I think UA was on my mind when I roughed out this skin:

Nothing like it of course. :)

Never finished it, Oatmeal was/is too unstable on my system and I moved on...

Return to “Instruments”