Oatmeal skins, patches and presets

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Oatmeal

There doesn't seem to be a site that collates all patches, presets and currently working skins for this great synth, so I thought I'd start this thread (sorry) in the hopes that people can post links to all working skins for the current version and maybe we can compile a preset list as well?
For each skin or preset that's posted, I'll try to keep on top of things by updating this first post so everything's easy to see and access.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All in one bundle, including current version of Oatmeal plus all available patches, banks and skins plus many that are no longer available. If you are downloading Oatmeal or any peripherals for the first time, this is all you need! :) Thanx, MaliceX. 8)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

38.1 specific bundle containing 33 banks and 16 skins compatible with v38.1, compiled by Burnie. Thankx, Burnie. 8)

37.4 specific bundle,containing 24 preset banks and 33 skins compatible with v37.4, compiled by Burnie. Thankx, Burnie. 8)

Versions of Oatmeal:

Version 38.1 - released March 2008. *New unison filters added. Works with all soundbanks and the following skins:
grymmjack collection
Yaegar
Neokoo Steel Cut
Majken mod

Version 37.6c - released 2008. *Addresses an issue with Sonar and should work with Sonar now. Works with all soundbanks and the following skins:
grymmjack collection
Majken

Version 37.4 *Will work with all soundbanks and the following skins:
Majken
GaryG
grymmjack collection - Maple and Brown Sugar / Maple and Brown Sugar (higher contrast) / Orange on Navy Blue / Violets and Blues / Greens / Bright and Neon
Contributed grymmjack skins - Devil. By Nitex.

PRESETS & BANKS:
speccyteccy bank
zvon bank
emdot_ambient bank
nolwenn set
nolwenn set 2
Annabelle Bank 1: Ann Bank 1
Annabelle Bank 2, 24 presets: Ann Bank, 24 presets
Annabella Bank 3, 24 presets: Ann Bank - 24 more presets
core set 1 (mostly fx): 32 presets
core set 2 (pads, arps, fx etc): 64 presets
core set 3 (arp, bass, lead, pads etc): 20 patches
additional core set (pads, arps, fx etc): 32 Presets
jeff51 bank
jeff51 - bank 2
MaliceX bank 2: 64 presets
MaliceX bank 3: 24 presets
storyboard bank (atmos, pads, fx etc): 57 sounds

If you've made a skin that still fits the current version, or a preset bank, please feel free to link to it in this thread and I'll update this post for easy access to everything that works with whatever is the current version of Oatmeal. :)
Last edited by Glassback on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:42 pm, edited 73 times in total.

i updated one of ezeeboogie's skin to work with the new version. i pmed him a few days ago if i have the permission to share it but didn't get a response yet.

but as i found this in the thread dedicated to the skin, i think i just can share :)
ezeeboogie wrote:Also, as I've already said; you're all free to do your own skins based on my rearranged oms file if you like the layout but want different graphics. :)
well, here it is, it's only the black one with the anti-aliased font (the first version) as i prefer that and initially made the update only for my personal needs. ;)

ezeeskin2black_36 (left click only)

Thanks, R.A.W. - added. :)

i made the bloke a bloody webpage weeks back, i dont know why he doesnt do one, the whole thing is too messy to keep up with most of the time...not that i bother of course ;)

..so yes, good idea Mick :)

:D

Kriminal wrote:i made the bloke a bloody webpage weeks back, i dont know why he doesnt do one, the whole thing is too messy to keep up with most of the time...not that i bother of course ;)
Because I'm lazy, mostly. I'd pretend I'm working on too many other things, but I really should be able to fit in fairly easily. Just haven't done so yet, so I'm thankful when others help people keep track of things. ;)

R.A.W. wrote:i updated one of ezeeboogie's skin to work with the new version.

wow that's great ... thanks a lot it was my favorite skin :D :love:

Fuzzpilz wrote:I'd pretend I'm working on too many other things
woo, nice gui but too big for my display... :D

looks intriguing...

Nice idea Glassback, I assume you'll just be editting your first post rather than add to this topic?

.g

GaryG wrote:Nice idea Glassback, I assume you'll just be editting your first post rather than add to this topic?

.g
Glassback wrote:For each skin or preset that's posted, I'll try to keep on top of things by updating this first post so everything's easy to see and access.
Glassback wrote:So, if you've made a skin that still fits the current version, or a preset bank, please feel free to link to it in this thread and I'll update this post for easy access to everything that works. :)
Certainly will! 8)
(It does no harm to mention it again, though. :) )

Sorry to everyone for not updating the Oatmeal skin yet but I'm currently without a net connection, I've just moved house. It was a "forced" move if you get my drift, which is why I just kind of disappeared for a short while without any warning. I'm typing this from my Dad's PC but I should be back on the web proper some time next week.

Just to confirm my views about my Oatmeal skins, consider them public domain and feel free to use them as you wish. A credit along the lines of "based on the GUI layout created by ezeeboogie" would be nice but even that isn't compulsory!

:)

O.M.G.!!! I feel your pain ezeeboogie - been there too many times myself. :oops: :wink:

My Dad's pc fried in an electrical storm two nights ago. He wasn't using any surge protection equipment at all. :dog: Now I've got to sort out his computer and see what's salvagable.

Think of your current situation as an opportunity to troubleshoot your Dad's pc and bring it up to 21st century specs. :hihi:
RogerPerrin

I'm up to my old hat tricks again.

Added Nord Variations by Yeager.

Thanks !

Yeager.

Well, I did post this in the Oatmeal thread, but here it is again: Majken's skin updated to 36-1 by me. All that permission stuff is taken care of :)

edit: outdated link removed
Last edited by Paul Eye on Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”