What Demos Have the FEWEST Restrictions?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TotcProductions wrote:
Ildon wrote:
vurt wrote:
Trevor Jackson wrote:Hi Mayur, the info was appreciated and it wasn't directed specifically at you (congrats on the promotion).

KVR is a small town, though, and word travels quick. Since I am soon to be an internationally recognized rock star of immense proportions, I should be more careful of who I diss...

ooh can you email me a autograph :hyper:
I laughed at that too. :hihi: :oops: :P
hehe, I'm an internationally unrecognized sound designer...anybody want my autograph? :P
gimmegimmegimme. :hyper:
Mizutaphile.

:lol:
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

hehe, I'm an internationally unrecognized sound designer...anybody want my autograph? :P :lol:
Not so much ToTC, not so much!!! :-)

Aren't you supposed to be working on presets for JJ's Viral Outbreak? Get back to work man!

If it makes you feel any better you can send me an autograph when you get the Viral presets done!

:lol:

NOVUZEIT demos only have periodic silence, pretty unrestrictive. Perhaps too unrestrictive. :scared: See sig.

Ultra Analog Demo
Demo Limitations

Save functions have been disabled.
Import/Export functions have been disabled.
Audio recorder has been disabled.
Sound is interrupted every few seconds.
Ultra Analog quits after 20 minutes.

I love H.G. Fortune's demos. They are nearly worth the price of the full versions

Dunno about Linplug Albino 3, but Albino 2 has a short burst of white noise every minute, an excellent synth with excellent support.

Just took a look at Sytrus, anyone know how the demo is, restriction wise.

Absynth give users 20 mins of fuss-free use You can tweak all the parameters as well. The same for FM7 demo

Mike.

Return to “Instruments”