Toxic III is awesome

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The presets are awesome and it was amazing how easy and quick it is to create your own sounds, especially pads. I was wondering where is the reverb effect advertised on the site? I never found it on the synth, but it doesn't need it anyway. Could be that wet knob in the delay section? Also a newbie question, just what is fm synthesis and what makes Toxic III an fm synth? Seems to be subtractive to me.
What do you get when you cross an elephant with a rhinoceros? Elefino! Ba do symbol crash!

Its both. The oscialltors modulate each other, as controlled by the matrix and their own envelopes. the filter is there to add more flexibility but you can do a hell of a lot without it.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

+1 T3 (both toxic synth and the sound design group) kicks ass.

Toxic 3 was my main reason to upgrade Orion ;).

grymmjack wrote:+1 T3 (both toxic synth and the sound design group) kicks ass.

Thanks!! With T3 you get 3 sound designers view on the synth with a good price point. Toxic III is a monster!

M'Snah wrote:Toxic 3 was my main reason to upgrade Orion ;).
I also enjoy it in the Orion upgrade. Too bad it does not show up in other hosts. Wonder if there will be a cross grade offer?
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

Return to “Instruments”