kontakt 2 upgrade- (help!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

Just bought the kontakt 2 upgrade and I don't know how to register it... It says the serial number is on the manual but its not..... tried to enter in my serial from my 1.5 upgrade, doesnt work either... Where do I get it from?

RonC

Ron, mine is on the inside of the Installation Disc jewel case.

Should be a card, English on one side, German on the other.

WHEWWW just found it, it was way down in the bottom of the box

RonC

Ah, cool. Glad you found it.

Just realised mine is a crossgrade, not an upgrade, so maybe the packaging is a bit different.

well the latest update on k2 is awesome esp on my desktop barely getting any issues with like cpu or mem. perrrfect.

I dont have a dvd drive on my desktop but fortunately on laptop-- so laughably i am sending the lib files direct from dvd over AIM to my desktop

haha

1.5 hrs left on disc 1

CANT WAIT TO HEAR THESE STRINGS!

RonC

rpc9943 wrote:well the latest update on k2 is awesome esp on my desktop barely getting any issues with like cpu or mem. perrrfect.

I dont have a dvd drive on my desktop but fortunately on laptop-- so laughably i am sending the lib files direct from dvd over AIM to my desktop

haha

1.5 hrs left on disc 1

CANT WAIT TO HEAR THESE STRINGS!

RonC
they are pretty nice! (Only thing missing for me i that the strings are ensembles, no single ones, but well, would be ridiculous to complain... :oops:. Really great stuff.) And at least for someone like me who hadn't any of similar sample-CDs many more sounds are great.

Return to “Instruments”