T3-Sytrus Preset Demos Thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

tony tony chopper wrote:
PAD-CPUToTheMoon-ToTc
there's a pop at the end of each voice, maybe you have an envelope release on the filter?
It's possible. :) I'll check it out later today, have to watch my nephew for a few hours, then it's back to patching. :)

Peace 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

NEW mp3 added! It's a really sweet sequence preset. whole song on 1 key. :D Check it out at the first post, it's marked with a big red NEW . Let me know your thoughts! Although I can't say it's 100% fact, but we're planning on releasing the bank sometime next week (most likely the latter half). Over 1300 views on this thread, hope we have that many customers! :D :D :D

Also, I've decided to include some custom waveforms, saved via Sytrus, to include with the utility files part of the release...and well over 50 mappings (velocity, random, keyboard, etc..), envelopes, and others. Should prove to be very useful for those having a hard time patching Sytrus. :) Installer will be made for this release, but you will have the option of downloading it in an EXE file, or a zip/or/RAR archive to manually install the files yourself. I'll include a detailed PDF with pictures on how/where to install everything.

Also, does anyone know if the Fruity Loops version can open FXP files? So I can have Teksonik save them as FruityLoops preset files.....Let us know.

Thanx! :D

peace 8)

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Sensational! It's clear that you've put a lot of effort into each of these... I know how it is, I started about mid-June and I've only gotten about 30 done :D
Shouldn't quit my day job, I know.

The FLS version of Sytrus can't import .fxp/.fxbs, but all Sytrus users get the three (FLS, VSTi, DXi) versions, so for those who use the native FL copy, they can import the .fxbs into the VSTi copy, then copy the preset over to the native (there's a function for that) if they want to save them as .fsts.

Keep up the great work! (oh and thanks about the Sitar praise, actually I've been trying to improve that for a long time this summer - I think the final version will have FM generated sound put through three serial filters, peak>peak>lp... CPU intensive perhaps, but you can compose with something else - or the earlier version - and switch upon render)

DavenH wrote:Sensational! It's clear that you've put a lot of effort into each of these... I know how it is, I started about mid-June and I've only gotten about 30 done :D
Shouldn't quit my day job, I know.

The FLS version of Sytrus can't import .fxp/.fxbs, but all Sytrus users get the three (FLS, VSTi, DXi) versions, so for those who use the native FL copy, they can import the .fxbs into the VSTi copy, then copy the preset over to the native (there's a function for that) if they want to save them as .fsts.

Keep up the great work! (oh and thanks about the Sitar praise, actually I've been trying to improve that for a long time this summer - I think the final version will have FM generated sound put through three serial filters, peak>peak>lp... CPU intensive perhaps, but you can compose with something else - or the earlier version - and switch upon render)
Thanx David! Definitely means alot! :D

hehe, yeah, lots of work...spent an hour and a half on that sequence patch. :P Just finished another one too, with a bassline that changes scales via the modwheel. :P

Thanx for the FXB import info as well! I figured they got all 3 versions, but I figure we'll provide both formats in the installer/archives, so people can decide whether they would like to use the FXB/P browser, or the fruity loops preset system, etc.

That sitar patch is just incredible. I've heard every FM Sitar patch out there, and I've never heard something so uniquely close to the actual instrument. The attack pluck on that is just dead on. Definitely keep me updated on the update for that patch. :) Those strings (asian strings and Cello I think) of yours in the factory bank are excellent as well. Great work. :D

Peace 8)

-=ToTc Owns You=-

You really are being generous with this one... I'm not one to use other people's patches (but I'm glad that there are those who do!), but I'll be buying this one just to see how you designed them, and appreciate the craftsmanship. :)

(the name really is 'Daven' btw ;))

DavenH wrote:You really are being generous with this one... I'm not one to use other people's patches (but I'm glad that there are those who do!), but I'll be buying this one just to see how you designed them, and appreciate the craftsmanship. :)

(the name really is 'Daven' btw ;))
Hold that thought, check your PM box. ;)

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Another one posted! Called "SEQ-Narcotic-ToTc"...check it out, in the first post. :D :D :D

Ok, that's all you're getting mp3 wise folks, at least from me, for now. I'm gonna try and finish my share tonight, then I'm getting some sleep. :P

Peace 8)

-=ToTc Owns You=-

hum sounds interesting this one gonna be a great bank
some intersting food for the Precious :D
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

but we're planning on releasing the bank sometime next week
You should wait till www.sytrus.com is back online, because right now I'm afraid no one can download Sytrus due to the awfully slow server :(

Speaking of the website, Gol - For the sake of Sytrus...once T3 releases their bank and Daven releases his...and the other fella, Richard L, who announced a few days back that he's working on a bank as well - that would be a good time to help them out and add links to their site under the "Goodies" section on the Sytrus site. Unfortunately the "Goodies" section has been vacant ever since the site went up, so finally there's a use for it!

I'm sure by adding links to their sites will surely help them esp. for those visitors interested in Sytrus that don't realize there are extra banks available.

You can see the Sytrus web site has always been outdated, so believe me it's hard to get something changed there. There's almost no chance.

but who makes the sytrus website ?

well I can't explain the problem but in short: if I had the power to add a simple link, I would in the first place make the web site.. work (just try it right now)

it is working now , but for your next synth's website or maybe for sytrus ask to have the administrator key so you can manage your site as you want .
Plus i think that IL site interface is not really groovy
but keep up the good work tony tony chopper :D

Return to “Instruments”