the BEST free moog softsynth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

there... had to stuff a sock in the mouth of the 1st insecure momma's boy butthead on page 2 already. only took a week or two here to find one.

if you have so much contempt for newbs, why do YOU even bother visiting these threads to begin with? you're the whiney beach doing all of the moaning. i APPRECIATE the help of more experienced people as well as enjoy giving a heads up to anyone in fields where i do have some knowledge and experience like hi-fi.

why should everyone waste time they shouldn't need to because you lash out at the world like the insecure pathetic self hating troll that you are?

if these threads bother you so much...

THEN STOP FREAKIN' VISITING THEM BUTTHEAD.

and quit beachin' about other's as it's YOU who are doing all of the beachin'... too freakin' bad you had to learn everything the hard way and are too hard headed to ask for directions when you're lost. get over it and get a life.

now "bip bip bip bip" all you want mute.

apologies to everyone else who knows how to talk civilly in this thread.

P.S.
here's your "lazy"
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5&start=15
i do it ALL THE TIME!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

kingtubby wrote:
Teksonik wrote: Actually I got the first link to download (not the Lite version) but it's the old wood style gui version. I want the grey one at the bottom with the CV Sequencer. :love:
Just tried it and got the grey version.
I get that pop-up too..

Mart.
Tried it again and got the Grey version. WTF? Maybe I'm going senile. :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Hey I benefited from this thread (didn't know about the new Grey CY Moog) and I'm far from being a noob. :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

okay just wondering for clarification- is LUXUS indeed a "better" synth than minimogue va? Are the filters better? or is this just a stereo version of va?

RoNC

Wow, this thread still lives! :)

Anyways, nuffink, I ask other's opinions in order to narrow down the best of the best. Why spend all that time searching through hundreds if not thousands of crappy plugs to find one or two decent ones when i could ask others who already found the decent ones. I'm not a synth guru, I use a lot of presets, and I could care less of what somebody has to say about that, its just sound in the end. I produce music professionally, on deadlines, so I don't have all the time in the world to go through all of that searching and learning about 100 different synths, I just look for the best tools I can afford, how i find out about them, is irrelavent.

I'll have to check all your links after I post this, looks like we have an interesting debate :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”