Redrum alternates - Grizzly, Ta-Ta-Poum, ReBrum (tests)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Folks, I don't want to be the party pooper here. I know that there're tons of alternatives out in terms of drum machines and trigger pads.

But this thread was and still is about Reason Redrum clones - though I mentioned "Grizzly" as very good free alternative, cause it has all that Redrum has, and then some (not to mention - free).

Of course I could go with stuff like RM IV, Battery, DK+, GURU and how they're all called - but this wasn't the point here. Sorry.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

D-Lusion Drumstation DT-010 :razz:

Hey people i really like the look of Ta-Ta-Poum but i can't seem to find anywhere to download it from, i know the website has discontinued it but does anyone know anywhere else to get it from. Any help would be greatly appriciated

after some bug reports the old version was removed from the site
due the cpu issue was almost unasable for many machines unfortunately (like mine) :shrug:

but people here showed love and interest for this project/instrument :love:

So.. i think Ta-Ta-Poum will be unavailable until Mokafix will release the next update
In another thread has left to mean that is working on it! :hug:
it will require some more time fo sure...
so lets hope to see this improved gem out as soon as possible! :hyper:

Gutted, reading what it did it looked perfect for my needs oh well i'll just have to wait for the update but ill definatly be keeping an eye on this

Cheers for the info it's much appriciated

If you don't need the pattern manager in Ta-ta-poum, and you don't need a reverse button (wasn't and still isn't in Reason), then you can go with Rebrum for the time being as it has less CPU usage.

Personally I also wait for the fixes in Grizzly (hope it won't be discarted), cause this sure has some nice features. A pity that this isn't native and can be ported to Mac. A friend of mine would love it (same with Ta-Ta-Poum)
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Just a quick bump cause I really wanna know what's up with Tatapoum and Grizzly. ;)

Return to “Instruments”