I Just Got HighhhhhhLife, but i'm perplexed by it's Slicing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hitman8081 wrote:
Amberience wrote:
hitman8081 wrote:stale bread: I Just Got HighhhhhhLife.

whats with the drug references? maybe a bit cheeky but i think drugs are nothing but retarded and annoying and people who do them are a bain to society :? if as hard a life as i lived i never needed to circumvent with crack, cigaretes or anything but just emotional and physical pain as is then nobody else has that excuse eaither. people can smoke and drink there pain or they can feel it. i choose to feel it instead of numbing it :|
Well... I used to think "Hitman, he's an alright sort" ... but I guess I was missing something.

many people i know have ruined there lives, many died, many disrupted mine because of drugs and alchohol. hence my anger. in the end its a choice. im not against drugs eaither though.

sometimes you realy do have to numb yourself if you want to remain on this earth. sometimes pain is to much to tolerate for some people so they numb it with drugs and booze. thats understandable and aceptable in moderation. but most things are aceptable or justifyable in moderation.

what i cant accept is having a 600$ dvd player stolen from me, 300 dollar dvd player stolen, 1000s in electronics, clothes ect. because somebody needs to get high. i have nothing against people who do drugs and just do drugs. i have a problem with those who make others life hell because of there habbits. i infact have had junkie friends in the past one who was by best friend. never stole anything from me. friends to the end. then i hve had people who just wanted to be my freind so they colud steal from me.

in the end its not drugs that are bad, they very much there purpose. its the choices people make that effect others and in the end themselves.
Ok cool, glad you straightened it all out.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

three pages and not one try to even answer his questions ... unbelievable ... :roll:
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

I also asked for help on slicing :) apparently the kvr forum culture is relatively low - such wouldn't happen on gearslutz etc. Maybe mods need to strenghten up?

brok landers wrote:three pages and not one try to even answer his questions ... unbelievable ... :roll:
R.A.W. wrote:the sync split just inserts 1/16th cue markers by default and spreads those over the keyboard. you can change that with the sync param on the editor's properties page, just set it to a value u want (e.g. 8 for 1/8th splits).
i think i at least tried to help :roll:

raw, sorry, i missed thisone ... allthough i new that allready ... my question was different ... ;)
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Return to “Instruments”