OK an internet mystery - what happened to Klangformer?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is the guy here:

http://mp3.de/musik/genre/band/030605/6982/1

This page hasn't been updated in a while. But neither has my Soundclick page, and I'm not dead (I don't think).

Wait a second...hold the rumors...I don't think he's dead...

He has a song dedicated to Mark Spoon, who died in January 2006. So he was at least alive in January.

Upload dates on several of the songs are this year. :shrug:

...perhaps people should start to share his VSTis like crazy - I'm pretty sure this will show if he's dead or not... :)

...I think I might have them on some backup cd...

----HPC here we come....

Jeff

I remember reading, wether on the klangoformer website, or another one, where the "phoenix" - "it sounds just like a virus" synth (that was seriously the main advertising tag) was listed - that he died. It had apparently been written by his chum who was also involved in !j development.

However he does seem, as others pointed out, to be producing music from beyond the grave. Maybe he could write a tribute to himself?

pete

kippertoffee wrote:I remember reading, wether on the klangoformer website, or another one, where the "phoenix" - "it sounds just like a virus" synth (that was seriously the main advertising tag) was listed - that he died. It had apparently been written by his chum who was also involved in !j development.

However he does seem, as others pointed out, to be producing music from beyond the grave. Maybe he could write a tribute to himself?

pete
Maybe like the 'phoenix', he rose from the ashes just to upload tunes...
Have a better one - Saul Cross :-)

Return to “Instruments”