Mikey's Choice

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1-2-Many wrote:
Advaya wrote:I think you really oughta just let this issue alone mate... Making an apology is commendable, but the rest sounds as though you've still got some sort of axe to grind with Michael.

Why not just email him instead?
Well, because this didn't just happen between him and myself - it happened here on this forum, among this community of people.

To Mike's defense, there were some things said and assumed in those threads that were a bit on the mean side, and/or unfair. But this sort of behavior is not new in any forum - hell look at all the crap Stienberg puts up with on theirs.

KVR is a community where people are able to share, their work, ideas, opinions, critique, appreciation... whatever, and Michael (reFX) was an important part of this community. It brings a lot to have him (and other brilliant devs) here.

I'm sorry it all got to him, I'm sorry to see him leave in the manner that he's leaving (and under the circumstances).

If this is a permanent and complete move, I'm sad to see him go, and wish him the best with his new forum - his forum presence here at KVR will be missed.

Hopefully the tone of further posts in this thread will be of appreciation, respect, and support of Mike and reFX.
OK. I do see the point you're making.

(well said btw)

Return to “Instruments”