AAS Ultra Analog or Fabfilter Twin for newb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

get Ultra Analog!!
It's simple to program so great for beginners as well and it sounds EFFIN' GREAT!!!
best VA after VAZ mod
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Why would you buy anything else if you just bought Zebra? Except when you want to collect VSTi's or just spend money? Unbelievable. Read the manual, read other articles about synthesis (as has been advised already), and then spend your money on FX instead of synths. e.g. Filterscape, ArtsAcoustic Reverb, AudioDamage Discord, Tone2 Filterbank 2, FabFilter TimeLess, PSP 608, etc. That's more useful than getting loads of synths.
<put your signature here>

Xnah wrote:Why would you buy anything else if you just bought Zebra? Except when you want to collect VSTi's or just spend money? Unbelievable. Read the manual, read other articles about synthesis (as has been advised already), and then spend your money on FX instead of synths. e.g. Filterscape, ArtsAcoustic Reverb, AudioDamage Discord, Tone2 Filterbank 2, FabFilter TimeLess, PSP 608, etc. That's more useful than getting loads of synths.
What he said. I'm putting up Discord2 in the market place btw :wink:

parke02 wrote:Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Yea, I guess I'll just stick with Zebra for now. I just found out it comes with Zebralette.
The best thing about Zebralette is its patches also open in Zebra so you can create a simple oscillator and wavetable design with Zebralette and then open it in Zebra and build in some filters, more fx or even stack up several oscs etc. Its a great way of starting simply and adding complexity as you learn and it teaches you to concentrate on getting the basic sound right before adding the extra layers of processing.

Why not learn how to program a synth with Synth1?
Cheaper (well, FREE) and you may be more successfull in soundcreating than using a really big one like Zebra. If you get your head around this one, you should get your head around Synth1 any other synth too! Indeed thats the way I did.
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

Return to “Instruments”