Safwan Matni Pianos?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone know what the quality of these pianos is? I tried going to the site to download them a couple of times, but the daily bandwidth has been exceded so I can't download them. The only one of the 3 that I could download was 'Le Piano', which I was totally unimpressed with.

Anyone been able to download them and try them out?

robojam wrote:Does anyone know what the quality of these pianos is? I tried going to the site to download them a couple of times, but the daily bandwidth has been exceded so I can't download them. The only one of the 3 that I could download was 'Le Piano', which I was totally unimpressed with.

If it's a decent sounding free piano synth your after, why not try Balthor from the last kvr developer challenge.

Sound quality wise for the free stuff I don't think it can be beaten personaly.

http://www.kvraudio.com/developer_challenge.php

robojam wrote:Does anyone know what the quality of these pianos is? I tried going to the site to download them a couple of times, but the daily bandwidth has been exceded so I can't download them. The only one of the 3 that I could download was 'Le Piano', which I was totally unimpressed with.

Robojam, I presume you've red my comments earlier today before writing this? H.

Harry_HH wrote:

Robojam, I presume you've red my comments earlier today before writing this? H.
No, what comments?

LePiano isn't very good at all, but I found Prova to be actually fairly realistic, as far as an upright piano sound went. My only problem with it was that you had to hold the keys down to get any decay--it just cut the sample off when the key was let go of. However, I think it does nicely for a House piano sound.

Also I've been quite impressed with the EVM Grand Piano.

My main piano is the free piano that you can download for Sampletank Free, but I just wondered if any of these were worth checking out.

I'm with DJ Flexstyle about Prova, I reckon it's pretty good. My only 'complaint' is, I find it a little too bright.
RIP Black Tom and Beckett. They weren't just cats, they were MY cats, the best cats ever.

Return to “Instruments”