RELATED
PRODUCTS

panel #5f727e
text #c4c5b7
140%

Panel: #FFFFFF
TEXT : #FFFFFF

i recommend a size of 200%

this is the chacal secret skin, that give you the power of megablast : http://www.freewebtown.com/drchacal/sou ... SYNTH1.rar and explain the INCREDIBLE SMOOTHNESS of my SUPERPATCHES.

:x :D

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!! I'M BLIND!!! I'M f**king BLIND!!!

John Vulich wrote:AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!! I'M BLIND!!! I'M f**king BLIND!!!
blind... :roll:

Blind f**king eh?

What a novel concept!

[/juvenile]

novel... :roll: (continuing my JV impression! :hihi: :roll: :hihi: )

Intentional misspelling and grammatical errors mixed with ugly websites is getting soooooooooooooo so very old. I understand the method behind the madness, but please for the love of Arke stop it already.

150%
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

@ Ja.x:

That one looks nice. :)

--Sean

P.S. Thanks everyone for posting links for the colors. I didn't know where to find them.

Simple and functional
#dddddd
180%
Good thread. It's the programming that matters but the garish yellow skin puts off many prospecting users.

Ja.x: Excelente música! Fixe :tu:

@everyone: Post your pics as well as the codes. :)

@lynx: I agree the programming matters, and I also feel that good skins and good patches show off the system. One of these days, I will try to take all of my gathered patches that people have made, and make one good bank of bread-n-butter patches that show this thing off. I have always been less than impressed with this synth, but listening to Nolwenn's patches impress me a lot.

--Sean

Yes, the majority of available patches (as well as the general understanding of the fuctions) of this synth is deceptive - it's capable of so much more! Limited? Sure! Amazing? Sure is! And it's true if you took all 1300+ or so available patches and really weeded out all the multiple repeats and borderline useful bleeps and growls you'd end up with about 5 or 6 solid banks, at best!

I think the skin issue is I pretty big deal too. The sickly yellow doesn't do this thing any favors, beyond looking somewhat unique. The overall interface is a little fugly, but so efficient and compact and wonderfully resizable. Sure it could use a makeover, but then again I kinda like the beast as she is - just needs some of the fixes and mods many here have suggested over the past months, especially the LFO recall function. But all in all it's still a cool little workhorse jewel! Personally, I'd be surprised if it ever got updated again though. :(

#e0e0e0
"The last man on earth doesn't miss anyone at all." - Haujobb, Faith In Chaos

lynx wrote:Ja.x: Excelente música! Fixe :tu:
Obrigado. De onde é que tu és?
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

Return to “Instruments”