Synth1 skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teksonik wrote:I'm saying silly things ? Bitching about the GUI of one of the most popular freeware synths of all time is beyond silly and reeks of entitlement. I don't think the Synth 1 GUI is "fugly" although I admit it would be nice to have alternatives so no, your "truth" is just your opinion. Some of the color combinations shown in this thread over the years are certainly fugly but if you choose sensible colors and the right size Synth 1's gui is perfectly functional. Don't like it Synth1 ? Don't use it. Pretty simple.
Who's bitching? I only said that's an ugly GUI (and it is). That has nothing to do with the popularity of the plugin or its sound quality. Stop mixing stuff up. And yeah, I don't use Synth1 - precisely because of the GUI. That has also nothing to do with the ugliness of the GUI - it is what it is no matter if used or not. But whatever.
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

idfpower wrote:Who's bitching? I only said that's an ugly GUI (and it is)..
You're confusing opinions with facts. :wink:
idfpower wrote:Stop mixing stuff up. And yeah, I don't use Synth1 - precisely because of the GUI. That has also nothing to do with the ugliness of the GUI - it is what it is no matter if used or not. But whatever.
Reading that it's clear who is "mixed up". :lol:

So if you don't use Synth 1 you'll be moving on then. See ya... :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

My variations..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

And these...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

synth1 will be around forever because the gui is resizable
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:synth1 will be around forever because the gui is resizable
As the universe expands the gui will stretch along with it. :wink:

Honestly synth1 would need to be updated more inside than outside :D
... dreaming synth2 ... :party:

rghvdberg wrote:
layzer wrote:synth1 will be around forever because the gui is resizable
As the universe expands the gui will stretch along with it. :wink:
Too bad we expand with that as well...

aaa bbb wrote:... dreaming synth2 ... :party:
+1

Russell Grand wrote:
+1
+2
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Opt

Panel: #1d1f21

Text: #757c81

Windows 10 and too many plugins

Halonmusic wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:
+1
+2
+3

I wonder why Ichiro Toda does not try to apply that fan made skin. It would benefit the usability for the synth1 as even tho synth is simple but that GUI is making it dificult to use because it makes whole synth so overwhelmed.

Elektronisch wrote:I wonder why Ichiro Toda does not try to apply that fan made skin. It would benefit the usability for the synth1 as even tho synth is simple but that GUI is making it dificult to use because it makes whole synth so overwhelmed.
This synth is abandonware. The last update dates from three years ago. I think he simply lost interest in it.
Fernando (FMR)

zzz00m wrote:Opt

Panel: #1d1f21

Text: #757c81

This is exactly how I have mine!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Return to “Instruments”