cool generative drum sequencer vsti

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Im still looking for some cool generative drumprogramming sequencer wich does some nice randomizing stuff to drums so that you dont have to fill in all variations with clicking the mouse.

I want to use it to trigger my awsome battery 3.

Is there such a plugin?? Right now ive found some great reaktor ensembles wich have cool effects like that but its rocket science to export the midi.

gizeh12 wrote:Im still looking for some cool generative drum programming sequencer which does some nice randomizing stuff to drums so that you dont have to fill in all variations with clicking the mouse.

I want to use it to trigger my awsome battery 3.

Is there such a plugin?? Right now Ive found some great reaktor ensembles wich have cool effects like that but its rocket science to export the midi.
Try out JamStix...not exactly what you're looking for, but it's freaking awesome! Plays randomly generated accompaniment to your music all by its self...and you can use it to control your other drum synths. I think it's only in the 100 dollar range too. Not sure on that though.

Peace 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

So it sends midi out???

gizeh12 wrote:So it sends midi out???
:shrug: I don't really know :oops: Either that, or it hosts the Vsti within its self.

Peace 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

It does both.

nice, anything else??

Return to “Instruments”