Atlantis Rocks

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great design. Reminds me a bit of Surge but I actually think a bit more streamlined for better everyday use. Also reminds me a little of Oatmeal or synth1.

Soma, you were faster. I just tried Atlantis and I must say I'm also impressed.
With the random fuction you get also something good results. I did some nice Sound FX for me.
Great new Synth with a good Gui.

This thing is pretty amazing! :-o Totally reminds me of Surge. It's a little cryptic, which is kind of enticing...

I've just tested it and I really liked it.
It's a nice idea to show the range of the modulation on the sliders.

It's a pity that it lacks some presets. I'm curious to hear what it can do.

And the fx unit is great too.

Thanks Jeremy!!

Shandar wrote:I've just tested it and I really liked it.
It's a nice idea to show the range of the modulation on the sliders.

It's a pity that it lacks some presets. I'm curious to hear what it can do.

And the fx unit is great too.

Thanks Jeremy!!
Yeah, with something unusual like this, presets would help. If I can figure out some of the more esoteric features, I'll make some.

hum just testing right now, there is a lot of possibilities in this little beast and the fx unit is really powerful . :love:
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

I can't tell how to control chorus rate...?

simply select the velocity instead of the note in the frequency slider
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

It locked my computer up totally the first time I tried it and needed a reset :x but I'm glad it gave it a second go as this is amazing :love:

I would love to see someone more talented than me post some presets before I wear my mouse out playing with the random button :D :hihi:

Looks like the chorus slider effects the rate of oscillation for a second set oscillators. Looks like the left and right move at different speeds. The is essentially the same as slowing down and speeding up the oscillator.
Shift click resets a slider.

Thanks, soma!

I'm not into synths these days but this one looks awesome :love:
Downloading right now :D

Downladed, installed....Testing
www.cubasenet.it
Italian free Cubase VideoTutorials

Too fast, indeed :lol:
I was thinking the same thing. I am really liking it: a lot of possibilities, but still a lot to figure out.
..what goes around comes around..

Bumping so I remember to check this out tomorrow. "Unfortunately", I have to go to the Air concert tonight and won't get a chance to check this beast out :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”