Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BlackWinny wrote:Someone just asked me by PM if I had MAX-EQ, from Angular Momentum. I have it, but of course I have taken the opportunity to upload in my Depositfiles area all my freewares from this company. I have sent him in private the link, but of course it is also the occasion to give you the same link:
http://dfiles.eu/files/nth5atarh

In this zip file you will find all these freewares:
  1. 3-OSC VA
  2. AddTable Synth
  3. Analog Warfare (v1, v2.5, and v3.1) with the bank published at KVR
  4. ClapLab
  5. Double Delay
  6. Freehand Free (with a bank of additional waves)
  7. KarBass
  8. KickLab XL
  9. LFO Filter
  10. MAX-EQ
  11. Retronix
  12. TB-30X
  13. Unifyer
  14. Wavedraw
  15. Some old gems which have totally disappeared from their website:
    1. Unitable Free
    2. Virtuadrum
    3. Virtuadrum 1.2 stereo - multi update
    4. Basdrums (a collection of wav files)
    5. WaveCreator
    6. Trance Gizmo
    7. Some Free Soundfont Banks (format *.sf2)
      1. Angular Gabba Set
      2. Angular House Set
      3. Angular Industrial Set
      4. Angular Jazz1 Set
      5. Angular Jazz2 Set
      6. Angular Jungle Set
      7. Angular Pop1 Set
      8. Angular Pop2 Set
      9. Angular Rave Set
      10. Angular Techno Set
      11. Angular TR-606
      12. Angular TR-808
      13. Angular TR-909
      14. A set of loops (format *.rfl)
        • Angular-Hiphop-Loops

All that is (and was) freewares.

Have fun!
:party:
any chace you can upload it again?
when I enter the link its says the file has been removed...

Please upload it again :help:
ImageImageImage

baba_anubis, I PM'd you.
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

Ranjarresh wrote:baba_anubis, I PM'd you.
Thank you :tu: :clap:

Wanted to know about TAL ELEK7RO

I am looking for the Black skin version (version 0.9) , like the one in the picture:

and also i saw that there is a green version

if anyone has them please upload it...
ImageImageImage

Not only I never make anything illegal, but at the contrary I encourage the musicians to discover the products of the developers and to visit their websites. In my bundles I ALWAYS provide direct links to their websites. And there are never sharewares nor paywares in my bundles. Exclusively freewares! And I don't know any developer who would be angry to see someone driving others to his products. Anyway it would be twice stupid and counterproductive for his fame. Eh... It's logical!

Is ras.s ok to allow me to reupload the bundle now that he knows that I never make things illegal and causing prejudice to the developers?

If he doesn't want... I shan't.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

baba_anubis wrote:
Ranjarresh wrote:baba_anubis, I PM'd you.
Thank you :tu: :clap:

Wanted to know about TAL ELEK7RO

I am looking for the Black skin version (version 0.9) , like the one in the picture:

and also i saw that there is a green version

if anyone has them please upload it...
Whoaw! Superb green GUI!!!

About the black one... isn't it the native one? I'm going to retry...
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Yes, curious... It's been a long time I hadn't opened it. And now it's blue (my version is 2.70)

I wonder... Perhaps he played to change the color at each release.

I see by the two pictures above that the black was 0.9 and the green was 2.60...

I seem to recall that TAL-Bassline has changed of color too from a release to the next one.

Don't be silly, it can't be up to me what you do.

Most often freeware doesn't mean that you can re-distribute it as you wish -- don't mistake "free" to mean same as "libre" (in comparison to open source software). Heck, some software, even though labeled freeware, have license restrictions to not use the software in commercial releases or to use it for making satanic music. And even then it's up to the person do you make commercial satan-worship music with it or not. But generally, redistribution is the only thing that is restricted by the developer's wishes, which they express in the licenses we are supposed to accept when we use their creations. Technically, it makes redistribution illegal; but moral should not be dependant of law, and if you think that you have the right to do what you want, then you really shouldn't ask me if I'm ok with it. Sorry that I even opened this can of worms here. Do what you see is right, most likely you have the public opinion on your side.

ras.s wrote:Don't be silly, it can't be up to me what you do.
No its up to KVR and only takes one developer to complain :(
I suggest anyone who wants to can PM BlackWinny for file sharing and leave the thread to found links :tu:

I think that you judge the persons in a very hard way. Probably even harder than the concerned developers themselves.
... satan-worship...
Do you really realize until where you drive your words?

And you're not placed to judge the people.

Alert the KVR member in a kind way when there's an error or a mistake, yes.

Judge, no.

And here, the way you chose was to judge!

... satan-worship...
That's definitely going my licences from now on :lol:

In defense of BlackWinny I would to say: Since the kindness became illegal?

A lot of this products are almost forgotten (And free!) and also I'm sure BlackWinny is not so stupid to break the law...

Take it easy, are just FREE dll files and in life there are more serious problems!

No, that was an actual example of how complicated even freeware licenses can be for the end-user (and that's only a small subset of all software licenses). Don't get me wrong, I think developers have the right to decide how they license their software. I don't do satanic music myself, often quite on the contrary, but I can also see how a restriction like that can severly piss people off. Not that they're making satanic music either, but it can feel it steps on their rights. So I'm glad ZynAddSubFx is now licensed under the GPL - it really is free - and leaves the judgement of the end result to the one worthy of judging. And the other example, I think it was Tinbrooke's compressor that had a restriction against commercial use, but my memory might be wrong.

And Turello, I think I already conceded to what you're saying when I wrote about sharing wealth of sounds.

edit: and now that I check it, that satanic thing wasn't actually a licensing condition, but a personal wish from the developer. None the less, licenses still apply.

You employed the words "satan-worship" to qualify my kindness to share freewares...

And now you take as example a thread related to a religion...

Return to “Instruments”