Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@ras.s: certainly I do not want to create unnecessary and sterile polemics but just tell\advice BWinny and he removes them from its server, simple! If a friend of mine (this friend could be you!) comes to my home studio and he needs the Tinbrooke's compressor I copy this dll in his USB drive, I can only make him (Tinbrooke) more publicity!

Peace All (this world is already full enough of satan!) :hug:

@BlackWinny: Vade Retro BlackWinny!!! :hihi:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

And I used the words "its" and "the"

Must be a conspiracy

Turello how does privately copying a dll give anyone publicity
Last edited by moho on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackWinny wrote:You employed the words "satan-worship" to qualify my kindness to share freewares...

And now you take as example a thread related to a religion...

No, no, no, that wasn't what I meant when I brought that to the discussion, sorry if I caused confusion. I meant it as an example of a license condition, comparable to other restrictive conditions, including those about redistribution. And that thread there, I put it to show where I pulled the whole thing from, I didn't just come up with it (even though I've apparantly for years had a blurry image of equating the developer's wish to the license he actually used -- it was GPL to begin with). Various licenses are becoming more and more day-to-day things for us in general, and I think we should be more conscious about them.

Anyway, let's all just carry on and leave it at this, please. BlackWinny, I hope you can accept my earlier apologies and also understand you can do what you want without asking my opinion, I've got no authority over you.

@moho: We are adults (I hope!), Ok? Well...
I don't understand what You mean with: And I used the words "its" and "the", talk about Me? if yes I'm sorry, not my intention to offense nobody (and english not my first language so i'm easy to misunderstand)
BWinny in fact not done anything hidden, it is for all to see..! Simply he don't seems a criminal (or worth, a satan follower!) to me...
I simply made ​​an example and there is no need to split the hair into 4 parts... = No conspiracy!

PS: just for the record, I'm irreligious and I buy (if it's payware) or download (if it's freeware) any plugin I like\need cause I have no problems with no one... ;-)

I think it was not about you, Turello, don't worry.

It's funny... In a way I like sometimes those discussions which turn to a total mess... And each time the religion enters in a discussion it is inevitable: very quickly the discussion will turn to a mess... or to a Mass, which is somewhat the same thing...
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

so nothing new for now about TAL-BASELINE?
ImageImageImage

baba_anubis wrote:so nothing new for now about TAL-BASELINE?
There's something expected about TAL-Bassline?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Patrick is currently working on a sample player, and as usual it will be probably a diamond...

BlackWinny wrote:
baba_anubis wrote:so nothing new for now about TAL-BASELINE?
There's something expected about TAL-Bassline?
yeah i am looking for the black and green versions...
ImageImageImage

That's the Elek7ro !

Ranjarresh wrote:baba_anubis, I PM'd you.
Please PM me too ) I want that old sweeties too ) thanks

Neither god, nor satan actaully exist, making the whole thing extremely ridiculous.

They are myths.

Deeeeeeeee

man, weird, i was just thinking of that album cover yesterday.

Return to “Instruments”