Here's your chance to win SynthMaster.You have 10% chance :)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Have you used SynthMaster yet?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:09 am

What is SynthMaster? Havent heard of it.
22%
Would love to use, but it doesn't run on my Mac yet
2%
Yeah, I used it. It's yet another soft synth.
18%
Yeah, I used it. It's yet another soft synth.
18%
Yes I used it and I really like it.
33%
Yes I used it and would consider purchasing in the future
7%

Total votes: 45

RELATED
PRODUCTS

My turn to win *grin* my comments about the synth are in the company forum.

hoffy wrote: Your first post says i got to participate in the poll. It's closed . Are you going to open a new thread for the rest of the chances to win until August 31st?
Good catch. I'll start a new poll tonight.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

ttoz wrote:My turn to win *grin* my comments about the synth are in the company forum.
What are you going to do with it? The prize is NFR...

:D

I tried it only for a short time, and although it seems pretty nice (according what I could find out in that short time) and doesn't sound cheap, it's just another soft synth for me and unfortunately I don't have much time to explore it because I know my other gear pretty well and don't have time to explore new stuff atm

kv331 wrote:Hey folks, I am announcing the winner tonight:

wyleegee
ScarKord
lotus2035
bmanic
pandashake
runagate
CloudNine
Lotuzia
willmorton
ouroboros

Please send me your email addresses so that I can send you the NFR info.

PM sent :wink:

Thx for all Kv331 and the SynthMaster team. :D

I'm on hollydays right now. Send more feedback when ill go home.

LTZ

So I tested this without reading more than the first post, surely this will be a repetition.

- skin: I find this skin one of the most beautiful I saw in a synthesizer. The "Tentakel" (german word for those arms of this octopus-like looking thing :oops: ) on the easy page are simply funny.

- sound: extremely clear and very nice. I like the arpeggiated sounds more than I use to like those ones normally. All in all very nice presets, and if I'd play longer with this one I'd surely like it.

Problem is only that I already bought many synthesizers and can't afford another one. Would I not own a good one for every area, I would be tempted to buy this.

The randomizing seems to work only in the full version?

- copy protection:
I definitely wouldn't go for chall/resp.
Little example: I bought a big effects-suite which in version 1 had no chall/resp, and later in version 2 came with it. Sales went even more down as far as I know, and I can understand this. It is a not-working thing, everyone knows this after the last years. Every crack-user has (maybe) a hassle-free version then and the not so rich customers who spend much money on synths and plugins and have to save when it comes to PC-specs are on the bad side.

There is a great sounding synth, definitely a winner for users who are in need of a synth, and the competition is, well, not easy for you even though. I'd do it like the developer of Podium does, or the one who develops Reaper, or Linplug, or Camelaudio or Ohmforce. I avoided buying NI-things, then I did, but every few weeks I think

now was this abbbbbbsolutely neccccessarrryyyy?.

Way out of this shitty protection would be to be VERY nice with your honest buyers. But still I hesitate to buy ANY new one with this on it, not to speak of dongles an idiot like me could forget somewhere with the laptop.

Synth itself sounds full and nice and you surely can do much with it if you go deeper into this one.

Lotuzia wrote:
kv331 wrote:Hey folks, I am announcing the winner tonight:

wyleegee
ScarKord
lotus2035
bmanic
pandashake
runagate
CloudNine
Lotuzia
willmorton
ouroboros

Please send me your email addresses so that I can send you the NFR info.

PM sent :wink:

Thx for all Kv331 and the SynthMaster team. :D

I'm on hollydays right now. Send more feedback when ill go home.

LTZ
Holidays here as well so my comments are also pending.. I'll comment on this beast later for sure! :)

Cheers!!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

PM also sent. I'm not on holiday though. :)

androidlove wrote:
androidlove wrote:i got extractor just for this installer. the files i wound up with are odd. could i just get the synth in a zip so i can use it? seems it'd be easier for you than it was sticking it in an installer. i seem to remember it coming with a stand alone. i don't need that. does any1 still use those?
i continue to have install problems. can i just get the files? please?
hello? is this thing on?
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

So it's not too late? :-)

I got an email about this.
I rarely get emails that aren't about audio topics or pictures of kittens.

Fun. This is a unique and fresh approach to old synth ideas. I will look forward to exploring it more, but so far I like what I see/hear.

hoffy wrote:
ttoz wrote:My turn to win *grin* my comments about the synth are in the company forum.
What are you going to do with it? The prize is NFR...

:D
obviously. :wink:

It would be very useful as a vocoder for me. :D

and since now i only own maybe 3 or 4 synths instead of 50, it would be a very welcome addition....

i guess i'm getting the silent treatment because i'm not posting in your forum. so here you go http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 66#2639066
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

androidlove wrote:i guess i'm getting the silent treatment because i'm not posting in your forum. so here you go http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 66#2639066
No no! It's just that I didn't check the forum last night.

Best,

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Return to “Instruments”