VST LUA beta -- midi scripting VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ah, whoops missed an "s" in the plugin canDo's. Works ok in energyXT now.

Very cool, reminds me of Hypercyclic. I like the arpeggiator, the rhythmic patch, and drum machine is cool to have in the background as I play a lead over it w/the same synth.

Tested to work in Reaper 1.888. Sort of worked in Savihost thru MidiYoke, drum machine didn't work I think, might need a "running" host even though Savihost should be running, some plugs are like that.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Oi, this is GREAT! Thanks :D
Cakewalk by Bandlab / FL Studio
Squire Stratocaster / Chapman ML3 Modern V2 / Fender Precision Bass

Formerly known as arke, VladimirDimitrievich, bslf, and ctmg. Yep, those bans were deserved.

Oh, great. Now I'll need to learn yet another language. :-}

Very good idea, tzec.

Great!! Many thanks.

Doesn't show any midi outputs on Maize Studio. I'm not sure if it's the plugin or the host.

i get no midi out port in energyxt 1.4, and in live6 it doesn't seem to output anything ..?

That is so cool! Thank you for making this. :)
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Looks interesting, thanks. I'll be checking it out after work. :)
Regards, Mike

Nice one. My first question was going to be is this Windows-only or is there a Mac OS version as well, but I see you have open-sourced this, so that's a good move. I've not programmed plugins at all, but it looks like there isn't too much non-portable Windowsy stuff in there and the build process looks nice and portable.

Thanks for this!

Thanks for sh aring the source. I may try to make an MFX version for Sonar. Speaking of which, I tried it in Sonar7, pulled up one of the scripts, played around on my midi keyboard for a few seconds..the midi monitor worked. When I closed the Window, it crashed sonar.

If you downloaded before and found it produced no output/had no midi out port in eXT, redownload it now, it should be fixed. I'm not sure about Live, I remember there being some trickery with MIDI processing VST's. I'll test it later and see. I'm not sure what could have caused the crash in Sonar, I'll look into it.

The scripts included which have timing (drummachine, rhythmic) need to have the host playing in order to sync, so if you don't get anything, check that.

tzec wrote:If you downloaded before and found it produced no output/had no midi out port in eXT, redownload it now, it should be fixed. I'm not sure about Live, I remember there being some trickery with MIDI processing VST's. I'll test it later and see. I'm not sure what could have caused the crash in Sonar, I'll look into it.

The scripts included which have timing (drummachine, rhythmic) need to have the host playing in order to sync, so if you don't get anything, check that.
works now, thanks

Specifically, the crash in sonar happened when I closed the window.

Awesome. I think I posted a request for something like this on some forum here a while back. I'm glad to see someone has finally gotten something like this going.

If you add OSC support you'll really be my hero... :)

bump
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Return to “Instruments”