Roland D50 VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zvenx wrote:If it was in Roland's best business interest, you dont' think they would have done so?

Roland I am sure quite still makes quite good money from their hardware, or maybe they need to listen to YOU more? Since clearly you know what is better for them.

rsp
too much dope today?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
zvenx wrote:If it was in Roland's best business interest, you dont' think they would have done so?

Roland I am sure quite still makes quite good money from their hardware, or maybe they need to listen to YOU more? Since clearly you know what is better for them.

rsp
to much dope today?

Where is that coming from?

rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:
murnau wrote:

rsp
to much dope today?

rsp
obviously
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
zvenx wrote:
murnau wrote:

rsp
to much dope today?

rsp
obviously

Apart from the fact I have actually never used any dope in my life, you really do think that's an appropriate response?

(you may want to read the kvr rules before you do respond)
rsp
sound sculptist

was just a question, i was concerned..

..btw do you find it an appropriate response to write: "or maybe they need to listen to YOU more? Since clearly you know what is better for them." ?

just sayin'..
Last edited by murnau on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kriminal wrote:
Leslie wrote:No, if the company does what consumers want, they're not stupid... WTF
the same consumers who spend millions each year on their current products? They must be doing something right.
If Roland was doing so well, and taking so well informed and successful decisions, they would not being accumulating losses. Actually, their CEO resigned last year, and the recent moves doesn't augur things will improve. You should make your home work before making assertions like those you have been posting.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
Leslie wrote:No, if the company does what consumers want, they're not stupid... WTF
the same consumers who spend millions each year on their current products? They must be doing something right.
If Roland was doing so well, and taking so well informed and successful decisions, they would not being accumulating losses. Actually, their CEO resigned last year, and the recent moves doesn't augur things will improve. You should make your home work before making assertions like those you have been posting.

make my home work?

anyway....

i guess they should stop making hardware, that they sell a LOT of, and go into the VST market, im sure that would bring in over 700 million a year :roll:

try and post something sensible for once....

zvenx wrote:
murnau wrote:

rsp
to much dope today?

rsp

he cant think of anything sensible to say, to resorts to abuse.

pretty typical behaviour from ppl like him :wink:

Kriminal wrote:try and post something sensible for once....
Maybe he got no talent, you are the Simon Cowell of KVR at spotting that right? :P

Kriminal wrote:he cant think of anything sensible to say, to resorts to abuse. pretty typical behaviour from ppl like him :wink:

:clap:

Kriminal wrote:back to school....
Kriminal wrote:move on mary
Kriminal wrote: Im sick of internet whingers who think they have a right to access anything they want at any time.
Kriminal wrote:tell him what? Some whiny bloke has some samples of his work?
Kriminal wrote:jog on.

..just in this thread. :lol:

Return to “Instruments”