Oatmeal 38-1 (hacky unison added)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

does anyone have problems downloading the rar?
I mean, I can downloading vut it seems the dll file is corrupted.

errata corrige.
solved it

Just a bump to say I love the waveform drawing ánd the newly added unison, the latter was the only thing I was missing in this synth. I will use it alot more now, thank you very much.

Probably most of the crowd attention has switched to Helix these days (or for what it's worth Atlantis), but I really think Oatmeal has the best waveform drawing in combination with just the proper right amount of other features to be really usefull in many circumstances, and so is here to stay forever.

Ahem.
I seem to have missed this update, completely...

So yes, you'll get an updated Majken Mod skin soon-ish. Maybe during next week, but I won't promise anything.

Majken mod updated! outdated link removed
This time there shouldn't be any wrong colours or whatnot. If you see something odd let me know and I'll fix it.
Last edited by Paul Eye on Sun May 03, 2020 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Okke wrote:Just a bump to say I love the waveform drawing ánd the newly added unison, the latter was the only thing I was missing in this synth. I will use it alot more now, thank you very much.

Probably most of the crowd attention has switched to Helix these days (or for what it's worth Atlantis), but I really think Oatmeal has the best waveform drawing in combination with just the proper right amount of other features to be really usefull in many circumstances, and so is here to stay forever.
+1 Don't forget that the wavedrawing tools also have modulation possibilities too! (via right-click menus) That alone makes it extremely versatile.

Paul Eye: Thanks for the update. AIO updated.

Thanks a lot for this sweet sweet gift. I can't get over how feature-rich this synth is for a freeware. I'm gonna do without unison untill Grymmjack gets an update tough, i can do without unison anyway because personally i hate the trancy supersaw-like effect that unison gives the sound.

I've been punching in random presets just for the hilarious preset names it generates, you've got a real dry sense of humor. My favourite one so far is "spaceshoe" :lol:

Come back Fuzzpilz! I love this synth. We want to see what else you can do!

PS I remember reading about where the random patch name generator code came from but I can't find it. Anyone?

+1 Come back Fuzzpilz!

+1 Come back Fuzzpilz!

I miss the facility to SEPARATE the velocity from aftertouch->pitch modulation, that's the only thing bothering me with your synth. Everything else is awesome. ;_;

Fuzzpillz we love you !!! :love:

Seriously.
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Mutant wrote:Fuzzpillz we love you !!! :love:

Seriously.
+1. Oatmeal is still one of my favorite VSTs.

Where and when did he go? His domain also isn't registered any more?! Has anyone any infos?
I agree this is somewhat sad, oatmeal is also one of my favourite synths.
Whatever you do, don't click here!

Return to “Instruments”